Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question crazy PA movement glitch?

does anyone else get this while using melee weaps?

you get close enough to large creatures, and go to do a PA, and it whips you all around, spinning and jerking your char back and forth... it seems sometimes that I don't hit, but most of the time it just looks really funky..

I think it's a matter of the Polys of the char models intercepting the polys of the baddie model, and the engine not knowing how to react to it... but i'm not sure.

anyhow, it seems like if it does effect whether I hit or miss, or if the baddie hits or misses, this also could be exploited. it would be a funky exploit though, without any serious gain..

I'm on 360 AOI, and it seems to only happen when I use sabers, daggers, and dual sabers weaps.

Corruption detected in trainer card

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Ever since a certain update, (sorry, can't clarify which one) this has been happening. I think it was due to the readjustment of hitboxes, but it seems something went wrong. It's possible to get stuck inside certain enemies while they drag you around for a bit.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

haha, nice, that hasn't happened to me yet, but I have been stuck inside an enemy while they were being railed on by 2 gunners.... i think it was in the mines in MAG2, in the last room, one of the big missle launcher bots....

Corruption detected in trainer card

i have that happen a lot, doesnt really bother me, always thought it looked kinda cool too.

Being stuck in one as it despawns is always fun. >.>;

this is how some defeat the mech boss at Desert Goliath, solo

get inside him and use Dus Robado

this is just hearsay though

to OP, i think the hit boxes are generous enough to keep you from missing because of this oddity, yes?

lol It happens to me, too. I once used Chuei and I got stuck in the air, then flew over to the other side of the room, THEN like warped again and I was behind a locked door in white beast on the other side of the map from where I was. xD It was so crazy and awesome at the same time.

It happens to me a lot by Ubakradas and I'm a gunner lol.

This bad collision detection has been happening since v1 vs. Polvahras however when AoI dropped they seem to have ****ed up something somewhere so Polvahra hitboxes are kinda fix but they royally screwed up almost every other big mob. I find Svaltus and Bead Groode to be the worst offenders.

Fighting a Jishagara can be annoying too as sometimes you just all of a sudden get stuck inside them then you both begin to "surf" across the map until you break free. They seem to be the only normal size mob affected like this.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

It gets a bit annoying when you get stuck in the legs of a Svaltus or any other mob for that matter. 'Specially when they drag you across the room with them... =/
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral