Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agito Repca?

Default Agito Repca?

I really want the Agito Repca, but I can't level up enough to defeat SEED-Magashi at level 100-150. Is there any alternative to finding/making it?

I know, that is where I've seen it. I was hoping for another way instead of needing to be over level 100.

You don't need to beat Magashi to get it, any Hive enemy (over 100) can drop it.
    And, no there is no other way of getting it.

Oh well. I was hoping to use it to level up to over 100. Just something else to work for, I guess.

In the next event, it will drop made at the end of one of the missions.

But made drops mean low %, too.

Default Swoosh.. lol

The Agito repca is a Area drop for any of the hive missions S2 but not the Rykros style ones

By the way.. a 10/10 Soda riban has 984 ATT

Quote Originally Posted by Reki_III View Post
    Oh well. I was hoping to use it to level up to over 100. Just something else to work for, I guess.
    Agito Repca is, for the time being at least, the best sword in game if you're prepared to grind it. There are better swords for PP, but not much even comes close to Agito's potential ATP. You could find it at less than Lv100 (level requirement for HIVE S2 missions is only 85), but it'd probably be pretty slow hunting one at that level. It's not really an item you'd hunt to help you get to Lv100, but more an item you'd hunt once you are Lv100 or higher and can handle HIVE S2 a bit easier.

If you're considering hunting one, I'd wait until you're a bit higher level to run HIVE S2, unless you have some friends to help out (on PC/PS2 at least HIVE is very scarsely populated).

As people have said, currently the only way to get one is to have the board drop from any Lv100+ HIVE monster (except Dulk Fakis). In the next event, I believe there are SEED-Magashi who can drop Agito Repca already made at 100-149. However, I have no idea how rare the drop will be from SEED-Magashi, and as a made item it's likely to have low elemental % (or even neutral...).

If you're serious on hunting one, I'd bite the bullet and hunt it in HIVE, not from SEED-Magashi. It'd be terrible to find one from Magashi, only for it to be neutral, or extremely low %. Of course, it depends how rare the drop is from him.

Edit: If you want a powerful sword to help you level up, you have a few other options:
    De Ragan Slayic
    Kan Yu (This is only usable by Male characters though)
    Huge Cutter Personally, I'd go with this, Huge Cutters are cheap to buy, and very easy to find.
    Last edited by Neith; Aug 31, 2008 at 08:01 AM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Actually it will be the best sword probably until 14 star and above swords come out. Even then if you get a 10-10 one it still will probably have more ATP.

I personally dont think that there will ever be a stronger long sword, unless they decide to release the real version, and even then it still may be weaker than the repca is.
    I will never be a memory.