View Poll Results: Which one is your favorite?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire

11 8.66%
  • Ice

44 34.65%
  • Lightning

11 8.66%
  • Ground

12 9.45%
  • Dark

27 21.26%
  • Light

20 15.75%
  • Neutral

2 1.57%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Barker 5227 View Post
    By far Ice is the best element in the game. The Majority of monsters in the game are fire therefore ice instantly becomes one of the most useful. On top of there being many fire monsters, there are few ice monsters in missions where very good drops occur.

White beast is ruining this fourm cause all kids know anymore is buy anything dark therefore removing their experience with any REAL element.

Teching wise Ice and Dark are tied in my opinion. Megid is the physical fourm of god and ice is perfect for soloing because of charging monsters and damage of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybuster View Post
    True. I think the most used element is dark only because people only do WB runs.
    So you like an element for the same reason people who run WB do. Enemy weakness, very good.
    Good job on the stereotypical remarks on dark elements too. I bet you I have way more various elemental weapons than you do, despite having a tremendous dark weapon selection for the most part.

It's good when the hot spot effects the price of melee weapons in player shops. It makes it harder to be "ubber". You complain about the price because of WB, but wouldn't it be stupid as hell if Dark Weapons were cheap? Anyone who's collected a few mil here and there able to buy incredibly badass weapons to make WB even easier? THAT would help prove your point <_<

and Cybuster, I'd change your quote to something like...
    "The most used element IS dark because most people run WB." not you THINK, because it's not about thinking... it is the most used. But it's not because people ONLY do WB runs, it's because MOST people do >_>
    If you yourself do runs outside of WB, you do see people on other planets in other mission counters. No joke the universe selection screens shows there's people in other universes... PROBABLY doing something other than WB... <_>
    But anyways... see you in WB, because you'll probably be there.

Sorry, but no, youŽll hardly see me in WB. When I play I usually to a universe where there is no people or to Universe 20 where some spanish people use to go. I prefer to have fun playing different missions everytime than playing the same over as over.

I'm all about Light... the status effects are generally useless, and it's only here and there that the element is effective, but hot damn it looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    So you like an element for the same reason people who run WB do. Enemy weakness, very good.
    Good job on the stereotypical remarks on dark elements too. I bet you I have way more various elemental weapons than you do, despite having a tremendous dark weapon selection for the most part.

It's good when the hot spot effects the price of melee weapons in player shops. It makes it harder to be "ubber". You complain about the price because of WB, but wouldn't it be stupid as hell if Dark Weapons were cheap? Anyone who's collected a few mil here and there able to buy incredibly badass weapons to make WB even easier? THAT would help prove your point <_<

"The most used element IS dark because most people run WB." not you THINK, because it's not about thinking... it is the most used. But it's not because people ONLY do WB runs, it's because MOST people do >_>
    If you yourself do runs outside of WB, you do see people on other planets in other mission counters. No joke the universe selection screens shows there's people in other universes... PROBABLY doing something other than WB... <_>
    It's rather not stupid when something is uber cheap in the economy because it's the economy and it's all supply and demand. Also I highly doubt he has the same mind set as the WB replayers because he said the majority of the enemies in the game not just one run and to be even more to the point he doesn't because I would know because I pretty much run with him everytime we're on. There's nothing wrong being safe either when saying "I think" so he doesn't sound like an arrogant person. Not all people run WB. Like Cybuster, Barker, and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post

The whole point of that was to say that ice is dominate even tho wb is the most runned mission.
    Your honestly stupid if your going to say that to me. I can garentee i have more varied weapons than u anyway! can u say 175 sranks? I can, and hey, only about ummm 20 of them are dark
    Last edited by Dragwind; Sep 22, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
    CoD WaW ftw
    Halo 3 ftw
    CoD MW2 ftw
    PSU ftw

-Barker5227

Quote Originally Posted by Barker 5227 View Post
    WTF are you talking about nub??

The whole point of that was to say that ice is dominate even tho wb is the most runned mission.
    Your honestly stupid if your going to say that to me. I can garentee i have more varied weapons than u anyway! can u say 175 sranks? I can, and hey, only about ummm 20 of them are dark
    you should think before you speak u tard oh and yeah STFU
    We'll talk about the S Ranks later loser lol and yeah I really don't like people who jump to conclusions anywhere.