Default I'm confused with the 2nd part of story mission Part 2 online.

after the resting part i go in the ice caves and Laila says. that if I get lost you hear somthing ring. and follow it?

I still didnt get it.

it took 20 minutes for me to figure it out. and i still dont get it.

I tried the mission 3 times for 20 minutes and still don't get it.

can anyone help me out?

because I really dont play stroy mission. im just trying to get it over with. lol I do read though.

Around the area where you hear the beeping, I THINK there was a wall you could go through. I forget though, since a). I'm probably thinking of the wrong mission; and b). It's been a long ass time since I played it.

If I'm thinking of the right mission, I found it out completely by accident on JP. :P

Idk if this is the right mission or not, but on one of them, the beeping should be coming from straight ahead where there's a teleport. Instead of going through it, go right up to the wall and some vandas will jump out at you and you should be able to go through the wall.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

As for the "ringing", as you put it, it's to get you through the mission easier. Any time you get to a junction, or a choice of warps, or anything where you'd normally make a decision... stop. Point yourself directly at one of the choices. Don't move. If it's the correct way to go, you'll here a very distinct "beeeeeeeeep, beeeeeeeeep" noise. If it's not, aim yourself at the other option, stop, and wait, and listen for the noise again. In this way, you can always take the "correct" path, every time, rather than having to do trail-and-error, and do a bunch of backtracking.

when i do this mission again and I get confuse i'll take a picture of it when I get lost again...
    cuase i jsut keep going around in circles. in the ice caves

I recommend you stop, go into first person view, and looking down each path. Only go down the path that the beeping comes from. Same with teleporters.