Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Hmm, this has me intrested to say the least. Still where I'll find the time for three Phanstay Star games is beyond me.

Why are people complaining about the Character Models? I'd take those over the outdated ones in PSO anyday. Plus you are gonna be able to customize them and change the color. Some people always have to complain no matter what.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Huh, that HUnewm looks pretty nice. Though I can tell it's heavily based on a stereotype, I'm glad they recycled the newman archetype they threw away when they made PSU. Hell, I may finally have the guts to make a male character for once.

So, what, they're going to make another universe for this to take place in? I guess that makes sense, but that also means the game won't be as good as a main game, going by how other companies treated this type of game. I don't feel this game is going to be a PSO (or even PS) veteran's dream come true, but it'll be nice as a side distraction.

Assuming, of course, that isn't yet another dragon reskin I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Assuming, of course, that isn't yet another dragon reskin I see.

I think this dude will be like the Dragon in PSO was... though it would be okay if there aren't other reskins of it in that game....
    you cant complain about converting something to another game, because someone new to PS could buy the game and for him its totally a new enemy...
    and i think i would miss that tiny dragonthing if its not even in the game ....

and the charcters look very nice... except the HUmar ... that dude really looks like a digimon/monsterrancher-thing...
    the others are very nice
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

yo thats fuckin sweet!! im so getting that!
    ....KsE

Quote Originally Posted by omkire26 View Post
    Plus you are gonna be able to customize them and change the color.
    I have yet to read anything about that. And it probably doesn't mean much so early, but if you look at all the screencaps, all chars seem to be displayed as the drawn forms. As if we're going to form a party out of the classes we want.

I'm super stoked about this game. My main hope is that it takes place in the Algol Star system, and that we would be able to fight cameo bosses like Medusa, or Zio.

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    I have yet to read anything about that. And it probably doesn't mean much so early, but if you look at all the screencaps, all chars seem to be displayed as the drawn forms. As if we're going to form a party out of the classes we want.
    Because PSO's early screenshots/first trailer totally didn't show the default characters based on the artwork.

aww yeah this is freakin awsome news to me i like pso/u and i like nintendo so theres that hahaha

i hope it turns out gewd, and by gewd i mean fun and interesting (im not much the hardcore gamer so i dont complain about little things)

ill really be looking forward to this

curses i must be a good little boy for my R4 for my DS is gone! D:

no pirating for me! D: lololololol XD

wasnt going to anyways i just use it because my little sister loses my games all teh time so i would put all my games on that 1 cartridge so i wouldn't lose them really..... she lost that one now -_- lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM