Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    * The game will take place on the Earth and its moon.
    What, WHAT? are you talking about Planet Earth and Luna from the Sol System?? is this a joke or Sonic Team is trying to give an origin to the full franchise??

Woah.... could PS:0 possibly link the PSO universe to PsIII a bit more now?

Some one needs to e-mail Mike Ripplinger who did this website http://www.camineet.net/camineet/theories/
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    SEGA has made some great games. Like the classic Phantasy Star series and Sonic Adventure 2/SA2: Battle. And I gotta say, I don't think PSO and PSU are bad games. They, and occasionally Guild Wars, are the only MMORPGs that I can play for a long time in at once. I stop playing most other MMOs after a short while, because they're simply too generic. The only thing that really annoys me about PSU is the service for the NA/EU servers. I don't think the story is all that bad, and in my opinion the combat system is better, or at least not as generic as that of most MMORPGs. I have high hopes for PS0, it has potential.
    I was doing that as a joke in response to the post before mine.
    Although it is true that most RECENT Sega games have been crap.
    Sonic the Hedgehog (360 & PS3) and PSU (arguably) being the prime examples.

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadthroat View Post
    I was doing that as a joke in response to the post before mine.
    Although it is true that most RECENT Sega games have been crap.
    Sonic the Hedgehog (360 & PS3) and PSU (arguably) being the prime examples.
    Well, yeah, most of the recent games were crap. I wouldn't say PSU is crap, but the service for our servers is crap. Yeah, it's not the best game, and has many flaws, but with good service and regular updates it can be a fun game. I just hope SEGA tries to redeem themselves. PS0 seems promising, although we can't be sure if SEGA once again screws up.

Default Shame on you guys.

You buncha feckin whiners.

I come back to get my PS zero info fix, which I do, and when I get to the discussion what are over 70% of the comments?

"I DONT LIKE THE ART STYLE"

"THEY BETTER NOT GIVE CLASS SPECIALS"

"I WANT A REAL PHANTASY STAR SEQUEL"

Y'know, Ill be the first to say it. Sega doesnt have the best rack record ever, theyve been screwing up franchises for the better half of a decade now. But you know what? That doesnt keep me from realizing a goddam genius idea.

Who here didnt like PSO? (Oh sure, I know your here you elitist punks, but why doncha take your nose out of the air just low enough to get your ears in hearing distance of this) Now who wouldnt want PSO on a portable? With WiFi?

I would even take PSU on a portable! Its not a great game, but the ability to play it on the go makes that trivial, its Diablo-esque, and more importantly, its FUN. Maybe not 400+ hours later, but at the moment its fun.

Now before the lot of you go bitching about a game that doesnt even have a fecking release date yet, why dont you just sit back, remember that your all acting like arrogant little elitists that think "they know whats best for the franchise" and ENJOY YOURSELVES.

No seriously, ill wait, sit back, get that 'christmas morning anticipation' look on your faces that youve been hiding under all that cycnicism and general douche-baggery, and gleefully await every announcement on the game as if it were mana from heaven.

I mean, hell, you might even find that those one or two little flaws that do get announced ARENT THAT BIG A DEAL.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    *complaining about complaining*
    Chill out. When we have little information such as this, there's plenty of room to speculate until we get further details.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Chill out. When we have little information such as this, there's plenty of room to speculate until we get further details.
    Speculation is an entirely different matter. Speculation is fun, speculation is where you talk about all the what if's you want to see answered. Speculation is great.

Complaining because you feel slighted even though you have nothing to go off of except a scanned magazine and a japanese website with a dozen screenshots is just pathetic.

I'm not lashing out at anyone in particular, just in general here. The way I see it is simple:

How can you still consider yourself a fan of a franchise, when all you do is talk about the disappointments and negatives? Why not just stop being a fan, and realize your just being a masochist?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    How can you still consider yourself a fan of a franchise, when all you do is talk about the disappointments and negatives? Why not just stop being a fan, and realize your just being a masochist?
    A real fan of something is able to point out the good and bad in something.

Whoever just points out the good is a fanboy.

It's very easy to complain about the bad, but it's a little harder to point out the good. (Especially when sometimes there isn't much)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    A real fan of something is able to point out the good and bad in something.

Whoever just points out the good is a fanboy.

It's very easy to complain about the bad, but it's a little harder to point out the good. (Especially when sometimes there isn't much)
    Not to get too off topic, but thats why i said "when all you do is complain", not "when you complain."

And what isnt good about this stuff? All i see is pretty screenies and good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsro View Post
    Another game he did the character design was THE iDOLM@STER. The videogame with the most fanart created for EVER.
    Wrong one there my friend......the videogame...or Franchise with the most fanart ever created is the "Touhou Project".