Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Returning S+10 Glitchers? YOU can help save the UNIVERSE!

Many people are reporting that they have seen Guardians return that were banned 7 months ago for gitching S+10's , with their illegal stash still in storage, but no one is doing anything about it.

I did. - I'd had enough of this one guy who was bragging about how he still has hundreds of stacks of S+10s, and slagging sega support off for being stupid at the same time. So I took a stand.

I signed up at help.sega.com, and wrote in, with the details of the Glitcher.(account ID, Xbox Live Gamer Tag etc..)

I got a reply from a nice guy called Arron just a few hours later.

He said he had looked into the guys account, confirmed that he SHOULD NOT have been unbanned, and killed the account. "Permanently this time."

Arron also said that he had "looked at the logs" for the guy in question, and managed to pull up enough info to warrent the ban.

SO, there you go. SEGA is ready and waiting to help us. We just need to ask.

NOTE: Please be SURE you are reporting someone who has glitched S+10s... MANY people have invested in a few stacks to make money in the bonus. While I am sure SEGA would only act on evidence, please don't try and ruin the game for someone innocent.
    CHAOTIX - Future Pro GunMaster
    More optimized than OpTiMuS, more powerfull than PowerL0RD.

That is all self-less and noble, but to be completely honest i can definitly see something of a witch hunt in the near future if too many people follow suit. Sega has shown they're willing to TRY, but if we try and get them to TRY too hard....well they may just say screw it.

Don't get me wrong, thanks for presenting an option to people out there who are a little perturbed by the influx of these banned accounts. But i've a feeling if this practice becomes main stream, SEGA will have way too much on their plate. Its hard enough for them to provide us updates let alone police their own server.....
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Telina View Post
    That is all self-less and noble, but to be completely honest i can definitly see something of a witch hunt in the near future if too many people follow suit. Sega has shown they're willing to TRY, but if we try and get them to TRY too hard....well they may just say screw it.

Don't get me wrong, thanks for presenting an option to people out there who are a little perturbed by the influx of these banned accounts. But i've a feeling if this practice becomes main stream, SEGA will have way too much on their plate. Its hard enough for them to provide us updates let alone police their own server.....
    I don't imagine support would be the same team as updates. But you never know!

And also, if they are inundated with legit re-ban requests, then it's only fair that they work their way throught the problems.

CHAOTIX - Future Pro GunMaster
    More optimized than OpTiMuS, more powerfull than PowerL0RD.

So wait... Segac is giving us the service we pay them to give us? Yay?

I wouldn't mind their stuff just magically showing up in shops for dirt cheap, give them like 30 minutes to clear out their gachas and shop before their wiped for good, a few thousand more S+10's would send the market into shock again lol
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Actually, I've seen similar results with this Arron guy.

Not going to name the situation or what happened, but a friend received some information regarding the pc/ps2 servers and the coming weeks. I advised him to send his IM log into support, since they seem to be encouraging people to send in anything vital to the servers recently. Arron responded to him and basically said they would be on the lookout, and encouraged him to send in more info if he obtained it.

Seems they may not be taking matters so lightly anymore, which is encouraging. So really, if you hear or see anything fishy going on in game, or talk of things that could effect the servers in the future, send them a ticket. For some reason, they seem to be much more willing to accept and investigate them now.

hell ya!

nice fricken job man

more of the same please

Impressive

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Now if you can only get them to fix the lag and catch up the update schedule...
    Yitbos!

i bought 99 S+10s for 400k a peace. Does that mean im gunna get banned