Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How can i get a GM to help with a trade

Hey im trading a 9/10 Rattlesnake for 2 stacks, but i want a GM to be there so that i dont get scamed. how can i get a GM to be there when we do the trade

The easiest way would be to PM one of them on the official board.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I doubt you'll be able to. Trading stacks is risky business....if you really want it then you just have to take the risk.

I would probably recommend Ruby

If you are going to well

PM one

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

2 stacks of what? There is nothing currently in this game that is worth 2 stacks of and you can get a better deal. Nobody on this game has 2 Stacks of Paural or 13-15* materials.

It's so easy to hunt stuff on your own. It may take 2 months but you will get 2 stacks of whatever he is trying to trade.

I'm pretty sure he meant 2 stack of money or 198 million meseta. Well personally I wouldn't pay that much for a rattlesnake even if grinded 10/10... I just got one 2 day ago in my first run of Desert Goliath of this month. I know its hard to get, but I prefer to hunt everything I use.

Aim for item trades rather than meseta trades.

Get his ID# and if he scams go report him. [Assuming youve heard of the ticket system]

Ok first of there are many things worth over a stack and getting a stack of paural is not easy. Anyways I would recommend getting a stack of meseta and a weapon of your choice that is worth a stack, so then you can sell that item for a stack or keep whatever may be your choice. Either way you get 2 stacks worth for your very nice rattlesnake. Don't ever do a trade that involves 2 trades because some people are not honest and will not do the second trade.

PM RubyEclipse or chillaura on the official boards, but Ruby seems to be the one more involved in this type of thing imo. Ruby also checks here but not nearly as often as over there. A few of the mods over there are also willing to oversee trades so you could try talking to them as well. If you can't get anyone, write down their character name, partner card ID number, and gamertag before you start. Also take note of the approximate time the trade goes down in case you have to include that in a ticket reporting a scam. Wouldn't hurt to let the other person know that if they scam you they'll be reported to sega either. If you get scammed, go to help.sega.com and file a ticket including all the info I said above and a description of what happened. You can also upload a few pics to the ticket so that might be a good idea if he brags about scamming you or something.

I've only had experience doing these trades twice - once I got scammed and the other time went fine. On the scam, once Ruby confirmed the trade logs he was able to meet up with me and return my money so I didn't actually lose anything. Good luck, hope everything works out.
    Last edited by Turb0; Sep 14, 2008 at 09:21 PM.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.