Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Re: AOTI Bible- Swords

I was going through my book and I noticed PSO World doesn't have these swords in there list:
    Ice Sword Ramu
    Ice Sword Pai
    Ice Sword Miru
    El Sion (equivalent of an Edel Arrow, I believe).

The Ice Swords Ramu is blue, Pai is yellow, and Miru is greyish white. Their shapes are like popsicles and I guess they are referring to the popsicle flavors.

Ramu= Ramune (Soda flavor in Japan)
    Pai= Painapuru (Pineapple)
    Miru= Miruku (Milk)

The El Sion is in a similar design like the Edel Arrow. Gold and green. Also the weapon is 15*'s.

This is strictly me describing weapons from the AOTI Bible and they are indeed listed in the Bible.

The ice swords were in the data for the original game but never released (like so many others...).

Really, stuff that isn't released in any version of the game yet shouldn't be listed with the stuff that is. If people really must know what may come out, they always list it else where. There's actually plenty of items in the game data that may never get released thus one can never know for certain if it does or not. The database here has some like that.

I do know, and I never added them because I know nothing about them apart that they do exist in the game data.

I did not add the Edel Fusil/Arrow and other weapons like that about which I know nothing besides the name.

Sou has a point that those weapons may never be released, but I hope Sonic Team will release them because they disclosed their existence in their own "Bible" >_>

You do know that the Edel Fusil and Edel Arrow are listed in the weapons list.

Are you talking to me?

Of course I know they are there, but I did not add them >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Are you talking to me?

Of course I know they are there, but I did not add them >_>
    Ah just making sure because that would be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    The ice swords were in the data for the original game but never released (like so many others...).

Really, stuff that isn't released in any version of the game yet shouldn't be listed with the stuff that is. If people really must know what may come out, they always list it else where. There's actually plenty of items in the game data that may never get released thus one can never know for certain if it does or not. The database here has some like that.
    Whats the point of not listing what we already know? We should have anything we know for sure in the database and I think the bible is right because why would they show you something that isn't going to be released and I also think that you didn't get those "item" names from a reliable source like the bible.

Cool, someone just added the Ely Sion, woot about time. My wish has been granted.

Ely Sion? *Snicker* Wow, I was wondering how much more they could kill the old Elysedon.

The name is supposed to be Elysium (paradise in Greek Myth), which is also refered to as the Elysian Fields.