Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Endrum Remnants AFKing

I think I may have to resort to this to get my techs to a decent level, but I have no clue how this works. I remmer Scarred Planet was the way to go way back when,with the rights et up, you were untouchable. However, it usually took me 15-20 minutes of resetting to get the right map XD. Does the Endrum Remnants mission have afk spots on all of its map variants? Does it require a certain mob set up?

Thanks for any advice.

Ack, I apologize then. I used to see alot of topics like this, in fact they are still on the boards. I tried it myself and I think I understand how it should work, just now how it actually does. No matter, off to SB.

I scoff at people who still think they need to AFK level their PA's, especially after the leveling boost... >_>

Just spam the tech that you're trying to level at Sleeping Warriors or White Beast, where there are a lot of enemies to hit, or utilize the "safe spots" in Plains Overlord. It takes patience and persistence, but it pays off. Plus, you might find some good loot along the way while you're doing it.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I scoff at people who still think they need to AFK level their PA's, especially after the leveling boost... >_>

Just spam the tech that you're trying to level at Sleeping Warriors or White Beast, where there are a lot of enemies to hit, or utilize the "safe spots" in Plains Overlord. It takes patience and persistence, but it pays off. Plus, you might find some good loot along the way while you're doing it.

one of the main reasons afk is so nice is it allows you to level techs when you have no free time, such as during sleep or work. if you choose to do afk leveling in place of your normal psu playtime, then yea i agree w/ the scoffing. but if they do it rite, you cant blame em for taking advantage of the time they arent able to play psu.
    Quit PSO2

sorry but what does afk mean?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Default AFK bullet leveling,still possible?

just wondering if its still feasable using a turbo controller.not looking for any drama,just wanna know if its possible since i dont have the time to spend hours upon hours getting my rifles from 21-31.

It sure is.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

and how would one do that may i ask?

look up on youtube, afk bullet leveling psu, should be the one @ the endrum remnants.

ah thanks,got it,just nees to get some battires for my turbo controller somewhere