Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What other mmo's are you guys playing?

Topic says it all.....
    But if i hear WoW....*click-click*
    Also is there any other good ones out for the 360??
    Play PSU and have Myspace? Add www.myspace.com/aaricane

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

I tried Granado Espada a bit, it's pretty cool. I like the music.

I only play PSO Blue Burst.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I've been testing out a few, but I stop because I'm getting bored of grinding. :/
    MMORPG: Shaiya, Rohan, Wonderland, Zu, PSOBB

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

Warhammer Online

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I'm casually playing Mabinogi. I'm waiting for the 360 version of it to come out before I really immerse myself in it though.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I used to play to Guild Wars and... *shivers* Cabal Online but I got bored very quick of both.
    Quite same thing with Final Fantasy XI, which would be an awesome game to me if all wasn't centered around the boring combat system (the quests should give XP instead of stupid crappy rewards IMO).

What I like to call 'point-and-click' MMOs really aren't my thing. Clicking on an enemy, then hitting one or two keys repeatedly when the cooldown of the skills bound to them is over, until your target is down, is damn boring. PSU has at least that, fights are more active.

Right now, the only other game I'm playing along with PSU is Dungeons & Dragons Online, which has all what I'm seeking into an MMO : enough content to get busy with while you're leveling to reach the endgame, an emphasis on teamwork, a very laid-back PvP system, and very worked level design (in dungeons) with interesting traps and original challenges (there even is a starter quest in which you have to take the aggro on some dogs without killing them to bring them back to the exit of the sewers).
    The group search feature is very nice, it makes it very easy to get a party. You just open a window and it displays all the parties currently looking for members on the server (or you can also create your own 'Looking for Member' party). Another window displays all the non-anonymous players currently playing on the server, with their level, name, guild, classes, location and their status (if they're looking for a part, soloing, in a party and such...) - with a search by criteria feature (name, level, class). PSU PC/PS2 would really need something like that.
    I like also the fact I ran into very few n00bs while playing with randoms (I'm not talking about people new to the game and making errors, but stupid little kids trying to show their e-peen by rushing ahead with their invicinble tank, which doesn't work at all on DDO anyways, since it really needs teamwork to get past most of the instances), which makes it the only online game so far on which I don't prefer soloing over playing with randoms. I don't know if it's the same on US servers though, which is way more populated, since I'm on the EU ones and they are separate ones.

I've uploaded a bunch of DDO pic in my profile album, but I still play PSU quite a bit since it's still very different (and in a futuristic setting). I'm also going to join PSO:BB on *mod censored* anytime soon.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I have FFXI and PSO:BB characters...but I'm not exactly active.

Warhammer :3
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

PSO: BB (kind of) and Perfect World (sort of)

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02