Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 'Restorations' reqs.

Tired of dicking around with this mission; all boxes opened, all enemies defeated, all traps destroyed in 10:10 is still an A.

Do I have to do everything faster, or am I wasting time on unnecessary objectives?
    Tax the fucking churches.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Look at your score at the end of the mission. If it just says "Time cleared" that means you need to go faster. If you need to kill all the enemies, it'll say something like "Enemies defeated" It tells you what you need to do to get an S. >_>

No, based what you have stated, the game pronounces vagueries that you have the option to interpret as either useful or useless, but it certainly doesn't tell you what you need to do.

Now that you have been kind enough to give me information much more useful than that which appears in the game, I can put it to use after failing the mission the next time.

Depends about which of the 2 trials you're talking about but:

Trial 1: To get S, you need to destroy 11 traps, kill 35 enemies in 15 minutes or less.

Trial 2: To get S, you just need to finish in less than 11 minutes. So you have to skip as much as possible to get to the end of the trial.

Yeah, been through it maybe 15 times now, and count 10 traps. Used this walkthrough and this video {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0rJ0aD9Q8}, 10 traps. Thanks for the tips though.

Guardians Formal isn't worth this kind of aggravation, SEGA can toss my salad.

The traps are very easy to find, you're the first person I have heard of who has failed at getitng an S Reward in Restorations, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    The traps are very easy to find, you're the first person I have heard of who has failed at getitng an S Reward in Restorations, lol.
    ...and this is the first post of yours that doesn't contain faulty numbers and flawed thinking. Congrats, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Owsla_Scarlet View Post
    Guardians Formal isn't worth this kind of aggravation, SEGA can toss my salad.
    The harder part IMO, is the Igg Crown. It's been a week, and I still haven't found that Rappy Igg son-of-a-bitch... D:

Quote Originally Posted by Owsla_Scarlet View Post
    ...and this is the first post of yours that doesn't contain faulty numbers and flawed thinking. Congrats, lol.
    Coming from a guy who cannot even beat Restorations 1, this means a lot to me =]

Default is it the ninth trap?

The location of the ninth trap is marked on the following block 2 map by a red square. In block 2, after the first Bead Groode and the first warp, it is to the left of the large door. This may be the missed trap.