Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How easy is it to hunt Vijeri / Resist?

I have fallen behind on the storyline missions but is it worth it to catch up and hunt it? Is the mission a quick walkthrough and is it easy to hunt(not asking if it drops easily, nothing does for me)?

Keep in mind you have to fight Howzer, as a boss, so it will get tedious. But otherwise, the mission is not all that long, only 6 mins to get you through. As for being easy to hunt, well, that depends how much you wanna fight Howzer. Because he is heavily stingy with that unit. If you want to stop the one-shotting once and for all, I say go for it.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Running the mission itself isn't hard. Howser himself is a pain. I've done it on my CAST fighgunner. Use the mission to build up the SUV, get to the fight, wait for Howser to summon the 4 Delp Slami, SUV the area to clear them out, and just spam the tornado dance on Howser afterwards. Just have to watch out for the megid and Howser Beam

So far I've fought that clown 10 times and still no unit =/ All I can say is good luck

My friend has done nearly 100 runs and I myself have done at least 50. Niether one of us has found it. We are both gunners so Howser is a piece of cake (rifle knockdown). For me, my biggest issue is the cut scene. I get bored really quick having to sit through it over and over and over again. I really wish Sega would allow you to skip those. People have been complaining since the game came out. The hunt wouldn't be so bad if you could just run the mission, skip the cut scene, and fight Howser.

Just endure the cut scenes and you will be good

Hes pretty easy

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

I just would like to reiterate how stingy Howzer is.

The story mission part takes about 5~6 mins. The cut scene before fighting Howzer is another 6 or 7 mins. The fight with Howzer is 3~6 mins depending. I fought him exclusively with my fortetecher who leveled from level 130 to level 135 doing nothing but that mission. The exp for that mission is only about 15k a run (including Howzer). Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Considering you need about 800k exp per level at level 130 I'd say I did around 215~220 runs of Howzer.

The point? I saw 1 relic edge from Howzer and NEVER got the unit. I'm currently taking a break from this run to get my cast up to that story mission (my neuman and human are the only ones I did story missions with previously). Mainly because Paradi would take my time per Howzer fight down from 5 to 3 mins (hopefully).

The run is easy.
    The fight with Howzer is easy.
    The room with the Polymer is nice
    But Howzer's drop rate is horrible.

lol im not worried about fighting howzer......but thank you all i appreciate the responses....and im sure its tough to get lol....ive encounted over 193 darbelan with no blackheart(dont ask) and wont get into other stuff lol....thanks again...time to get through those story missions....the only reason i dont do them is because the story is longer then the fighting......

OH...btw.....Does it drop on all ranks??

I think it's only A rank

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Some people are lucky... a friend of mine did 5 runs and got the unit to drop... then she did another 5 runs and got the unit to drop for a friend >_>!

Did thirty some runs and haven't felt like hunting it since. There are 4 minutes and 12 seconds of cutscenes if you hold the D pad down and hold A (360) for the whole thing and you have to sit through that EVERY time. The actual fight isn't too bad, I just go FF and assault crush him. The worst part of it imo is sitting through the cutscenes.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.