Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Ah! never bothered to look it up, is it on the start up menu? I'll look into it thanx.
    No no! Not the DS start up menu, if that's what you're saying.

Click your way through the WiFi icons at the game (you'll notice them; I think it's a DS with waves on top of it...if that's not the local multiplayer buttons) you have and it will eventually send you to the WiFi setup menu when you accept something. Just try. You won't mess anything up on your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Thank you! just showing some quick examples of the uber leetness this game will produce once everyone has it :P

I've never used the DS' WIFI, how does it work? does it just capture the internet's wave if you got a router? does it need a cable?

Oh! and BTW Shortcuts for your Pictochat drawing were confirmed look at the attachment below! didn't say the limit of how many shortcuts you can save though.
    Coolz! Mind if I ask where you got the info?

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    No no! Not the DS start up menu, if that's what you're saying.

Click your way through the WiFi icons at the game (you'll notice them; I think it's a DS with waves on top of it...if that's not the local multiplayer buttons) you have and it will eventually send you to the WiFi setup menu when you accept something. Just try. You won't mess anything up on your journey.
    I see...I will give it a try, thankz.

Coolz! Mind if I ask where you got the info?
    here,

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-zero/

It kinda remind me of this suit XD

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1042/1179-m.jpg

I like this game's Huneys cant wait to see more info
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Oct 6, 2008 at 09:22 PM.

Yeah, it kinda does.

Only the HUnewear one is much more L33t :P

This game feels so weird...its like PSU never happened XD Well, whatever it is, I am glad the PSO gameplay is back...oh how I missed thee! oh and Pictochat = PWN

Indeed more L33t. :P

Same here.

And btw, I know this is veeeeeery off-topic, and sorry, but...

I wanna go to bed soooo badly. But unfortunately, I, about 3-4 hours ago, used a bit too much toilet paper. I basically plugged the pipe. Takes about one and a half hour for the water level to go down after I've tried to flush it down - so I can try again.

This sucks so hard. Hopefully the next flush (in like 20-30 minutes, I'd estimate) will be a success so I can finally go to bed (it's 30 minutes past 4... AM).

Um...don't you have a toilet pump thing? lol I'm an expert at unclogging toilets! its all in the pressure! just think you are Mario! it always does the trick for me! XD

I had it worst, my mom placed one of those blue pills that make the water blue and cleans the toilet or something but she placed it floating around inside the toilet, not on a hook with net! so when I flushed the thing went inside the top hole of the toilet and got stuck inside! the pill which was too inside to be seen didn't let the toilet flush at all, it took a long while for that thing to dissolve enough so it would let water go through and flush, and even now it still has fragments leaking blue ink from a corner of my toilet, man! XD

So...where were we? XD
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Oct 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM.

Lol, niiiiiiiice.

I do have one of those pump things (assuming you mean one of these: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...us/Plunger.jpg ), but I don't know where it is. Supposingly down in the basement. And, not to sound like a wuss, but I don't really feel like going down there all by myself at this dark hour. xD

Pretending to be Mario sounds awesome, btw.

Oh, and yes; GAARLGLGLGLGLGLGGLGLGLGLLGLGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L
    Last edited by Epically Leet; Oct 6, 2008 at 10:14 PM.