Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Holy crap! My brother is currently in Japan working as a JET, I just found out he's at the Tokyo Game Show for the weekend!

I've sent him messages online asking about PSZ, hopefully he'll get back to me sometime. >_>;

Here's the Snow boss and the Moon Boss.

So are mags going to be the same?
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Apparently :P they seem to evolve and photon Blast too!!

WOW THIS GAME IS TARGETED FOR ORIGINAL PSO PLAYERS
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

I think the most heavenly thing they can make sure it has, is the idea of bring back the old Photon Blasts, and the wonderful ability for multiple players to combo-stack them for greater power and effect for each blast in the combo. I don't think there has been any other element, in any of these Phantasy Star online games, that required as much devoted teamwork to pull off. Not to mention, a fantastic device to really put a great importance on keeping everybody alive without the need to penalize the party's gains due to incapacitation. Losing a member's readiness to join in the PB combo was a pretty good punishment in itself. And a scapedoll wouldn't save you from losing that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    I'm planning on subbing the first video, and the second if anyone can give me a translation. Anyone up for it?

Also, if anyone has a higher quality version of the first video than a rip from YouTube, please let me know.
    Just use the Nico video version that kesubi found.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...2&postcount=62

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/pszero/

Hey the Phantasy Star Zero official site has just been updated and revamped. It is much nice than before.

I'm a bit worried though, from the video I was able to make out the word "friend Code" in regards to how the wi-fi works. :|

Nintendo screwed it up I just know it. (actually, without lobbies what is the point of the pictochat thing anyways)

From the official website.

All of the new characters are in fact looking pretty cool (though the FOmarls looks like they should be residing in Black Narcissus).

If a release date isn't announced for any english speaking area relatively soon, I may be importing as well.
    Better get learning japanese.