Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    I like this game because it will make use of the stylus in my favorite way, drawing. Second a new Phantasy Star which resembles PSO! and 3rd my DS was getting dust!
    Yes stylus menu is ftw.

I say FUK story mode and make the online bigger D:<
    So anywyas how is story mode going to work in this? Because I like how pso did it, it stars juu! Then again I may want the story mode.
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Quote Originally Posted by jmanx View Post
    Yes stylus menu is ftw.

I say FUK story mode and make the online bigger D:<
    So anywyas how is story mode going to work in this? Because I like how pso did it, it stars juu! Then again I may want the story mode.
    All three modes use your character, although story mode is (obviously) story driven, and it seems more so than PSO because this time its character driven, not "Listen to Rico's Blogs" driven.

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    All three modes use your character, although story mode is (obviously) story driven, and it seems more so than PSO because this time its character driven, not "Listen to Rico's Blogs" driven.
    I just hope there is a new game+ mode and that i can easily skip cut scenes and dialog by pushing the start button if I just want to play on my own quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun View Post
    I just hope there is a new game+ mode and that i can easily skip cut scenes and dialog by pushing the start button if I just want to play on my own quickly.
    Im going out on a limb here and going to say that we can almost gauruntee "hard" "Very hard" and possibly "Ultimate" difficulty modes.

What does it mean when characters show a bubble with three dots? Jones do you know?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Oct 11, 2008 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Im going out on a limb here and going to say that we can almost gauruntee "hard" "Very hard" and possibly "Ultimate" difficulty modes.
    So i guess that is a yes to new game plus. Now i just hope i dont have to sit through long conversations each time. They should let us skip cutscenes and dialog.

Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun View Post
    So i guess that is a yes to new game plus. Now i just hope i dont have to sit through long conversations each time. They should let us skip cutscenes and dialog.
    Thats hardly a gamebreaker for me, but if they did include it would be appreciated. remember, both PSO (which had virtually no cutscenes) and PSU have skippable cutscenes, so dont fret.

On the meaning of " . . . " (called an ellipsis) from wikipedia:

In Japanese manga, the ellipsis by itself represents speechlessness, or a "pregnant pause."
    Given the context, this could be anything from an admission of guilt or an expression of being dumbfounded as a result of something that another person has just said or done.

As a device, the "ten-ten-ten" is intended to focus the reader on a character while allowing the character to not speak any dialogue. This conveys to the reader a focus of the narrative "camera" on the silent subject, implying an expectation of some motion or action. It is not unheard of to see inanimate objects "speaking" the ellipsis.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Yeah but I wonder if it shows up when you are changing stats on the lower screen or?....

My guess would be that the "..." appears when someone is going into the menu to check their items or w/e or if they're lagging.