Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Simply the stats are so mediocre that any class, especially humans can be alright at it. Really it comes down to your shottie, your traps, and maybe a pistol/saber combo. I am not saying the other weapons arent good choices but what I listed is about all you need. Saber/pisot combo is PT IMO, along with traps of course.

I find it funny when people call PT stats mediocre when it comes close to other classes that people praise up and down.

Beast Protranser has around the same ATP as Cast Fortegunners. Obviously the ATA gap is huge between the two and this sometimes effect gun damage in a major way such as Shotgun which is important because one 0 can turn your 3500-4000 damage into 2500-3000 or worse (I've never did something outrageous like miss all 5 shots in a row before). At 140/20, near max bullets, and using Cati/Power instead of Solid/Power Acc problem is not that bad even vs. 150+ monsters. Whenever those 150+ level Deljabans are released it might be a problem again though.

Anyways I've been using my Beast PT in runs of Bladed Legacy lately and haven't problems with killing speed, in fact I find I'm taking the around amount of shots to kill things as my Caseal FG when the Acc gods are on my side. Having all those Burn traps makes it easier to solo Magashi Army than Fortegunner too.

My beast side jobs as a PT, and the only thing that really has consistant ATA problems are my Grenade Launchers.

Like, they all used shit like Resta Merge and Marina's Bag too
    Like, you don't need to fucking heal Bob shit AFKing in Ruins 1 when you're at the final room in Ruins 3
    Or Ruins 75, whatever overexhagerates my point better

You have four character slots
    Make one character for each race
    Get multiple jobs leveled on all of your races
    Compare which one you prefer, rather than statistics and numbers people tell you
    Find out that PSU is so easy that you can't find a race/type combination that CAN'T do a decent job.
    Enjoy the freedom of any race/type combinations
    For the most part, you'll either be satisfied with the average human, pointy ears, going Hulk, or firin yur laser.
    Last edited by Genoa; Oct 18, 2008 at 04:04 AM.