Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

atm it is usless for ppl over lv 100(depends on your job)
    i think i stopped using it when i was around lv 60.
    its only when u r in the low lvs that a nano is usfull.
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

As a WT and soloing most of the time, I still find it useful.
    I took Adaka Val because I wanted it was matching my beast's red hair and I usually use it on big monsters with several hit boxes, they die pretty fast.
    I found it pretty shitty at first, especially since you're unable to lock on monsters like you do when you're melee fighting normally and because of the really bad gestion of hits (like... trying to kill a big crowd of small monsters while nanoblasted... it's longer than a big mob 'cause half of your blows are for some reason not touching anything though you're almost sitcking on the mobs), but now I think it is useful in some situations.
    Probably gonna change my badge now that I'm leveling FT (I'll have to change my hair color as well though) 'cause Adaka Val damages as an FT are pretty hilarious.

Try being a Acrofighter with a speed beast, or link classes with high stats with the nanoblast for best results.

None the less, Invincible nanoblast still rocks.

It sucks now because most enemies one-two shot you in the current S2s. In the older missions before that Adaka Val can clear waves of mobs saving some time and good for some bosses and you didn't take much damage from enemies if you were 140/20 so you can absorb a few hits no problem until you transformed back.

In current missions, like Bladed Legacy for example Adaka Val is too dependent on someone to heal you. Something will hit you and when it do that's like 3k HP off right there.

It's rare though but if you can get that one AT with Resta on a madoog ready to spam it's still useful but that's somewhat selfish to rely on or even expect in randoms. It was however quite a sight to see 4 Adaka Val Beast kill the Magashi Army S2 in like 30 seconds though the other day which wouldn't have been possible without the heal spamming ATs.

I've gone back to Vanda Val lately myself.

It find it useful, Zeed Val can get you through tough spots in any mission quickly. I liked it especially when you gain a couple of levels.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

LOL, most Beasts I see use Nanoblast die during it anyway

Always fun to watch.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Immunity to all status effects (except incapacitate) and immunity to knock down/knock back. Like others have said, instead of mowing down huge swaths of enemies, nano is good for taking on big things that are really annoying and/or knock back. It's very effective for stuff like Svaltuses that have that knockback attack. With nano you can keep on trucking and take them down quickly and easily. The attack also hits multiple parts, and the hitbox is HUGE and very forgiving.

But yeah, DPS-wise nano sucks, utility wise however, it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Immunity to all status effects (except incapacitate) and immunity to knock down/knock back. Like others have said, instead of mowing down huge swaths of enemies, nano is good for taking on big things that are really annoying and/or knock back. It's very effective for stuff like Svaltuses that have that knockback attack. With nano you can keep on trucking and take them down quickly and easily. The attack also hits multiple parts, and the hitbox is HUGE and very forgiving.

But yeah, DPS-wise nano sucks, utility wise however, it's great.
    Like the reply above me said, I use it when im soloing, and im lvl 140. I personally use the invincible and power nano,and ppl say suv ( ex.paradi) is better, in terms of dps yes, but it does only last literally for one maybe two seconds, only able to kill one mob maybe two depends how long the respawn time is, nano lasts alot longer(they all vary), depending on which you use. but for mobs with multiple hit boxes,paradi wont kill them in one hit, ive tried i.e. svaltus,carriguine, any boss etc. nano helps against them especially, so you have to base it all on situations, what you like to hunt, and ppl dont hunt in most areas that have those types of mobs because its to hard lol (i would use the defensive nano if they added high mst, just a thought sega)the only problem with it is the megid ko effect to stop you, but find a vijeri/resist and ur fine
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

Quote Originally Posted by hunterseifer View Post
    but find a vijeri/resist and ur fine
    Vijeri is nice, but Hizeri/Stamina + Armas Line also works against weak Megid. It might be a better alternative for Beasts, since they'd still have a Body Slot available (Thanks, Inazuma). Either way works just fine.

And it's nice to think of Nano as another PP saver.

ITT Female Beasts scratch their heads as to why Nanoblast sucks.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.