Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

holy fanboy overload...game needs to come out already -- I don't even care if the gameplay is crap.

Sephiroth's sword is now fully twice his body length??

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome View Post
    I don't even care if the gameplay is crap.
    Except the amazing-looking gameplay is going to be it's best feature

SECRET CHARACTER REVEALED.

from FFXI: SHANTOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...23/vanat39.htm

Exclamation 2+ year wait is almost over. Jimmy Rey blog! SF2HD 11/25-26 Release date!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jimmyrey...ding_pleasures

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_inf...l_edition_pack

This game WILL be the #1 fighting game!!!!! Time and time again, Super Turbo has proven
    a popular choice in tournaments even this day and age. It was the pinnacle of Street Fighter
    masterpieces, and the only way to improve it, is to "Remix" it, therefore obtaining perfection.

It's a steal at 1200 pts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a true direct sequel to Super Turbo (just as Super Turbo is the direct sequel to Super and Super is the direct sequel of Hyper Fighting.)

This really deserves its own topic, because this is gonna be huge. not because its Street Fighter
    but because it's bringing the award-winning Super Turbo formula into a new and revolutionary level of quality online competition and features, never experienced in any other fighting game.

This game is really gonna bring the community together (especially xbox360)
    and the competition will be so good, people won't play any other fighting game.

SuperSFIITurbo, like chess, is timeless and HD Remix will bring forth a whole new generation of SFII goodness that the Alpha series, SF3 series, and even SF4 can never hope to replace.

...Sorry, how exactly is this going to be the number one fighting game? Beating Marvel VS. Capcom 2 is a pretty tall order.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I'm not much of a fighter fan, and I have SF turbo on the VC, so I don't really get how it's so SUPARR!1!!!!1

Don't get me wrong, I like street fighter, but I think that playing the original game with a friend/competitor is the best way to play it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    ...Sorry, how exactly is this going to be the number one fighting game? Beating Marvel VS. Capcom 2 is a pretty tall order.
    Yeah, a remix of a re-release of a remake of a really old game isn't groundbreaking.

I think that SF2 was bad. Then again, I started on the Alpha series, which I highly enjoy.

Also, quit emphasising how good this game is going to be. It's just a re-release, it isn't saying much.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I would rather see a new fighting game engine from the SF series. Not just a rehashed SFII engine (that I don't even enjoy, I prefer the Alpha and SFIII engines.)

I'm really looking forward to it.

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher