Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm going to import it, but only because a number of people here are importing it. PS0 will lose its luster quickly without people to visualchat and quest with.

I'm gonna import it even if it doesn't have the option to change the language to english. PSO was my very first online RPG and my 2nd ever online game next to quake 3 on the dreamcast so i have absolutely no objection to buying it twice if it means getting to play it near the launch date when the most people are online. I'm overjoyed to see they re implimented the shoulder mags they took off you in PSU, and that the old combo system + Mag special moves are back.

Flash Cart FTW

Quote Originally Posted by shad
    I'm gonna import it even if it doesn't have the option to change the language to english. PSO was my very first online RPG and my 2nd ever online game next to quake 3 on the dreamcast so i have absolutely no objection to buying it twice if it means getting to play it near the launch date when the most people are online. I'm overjoyed to see they re implimented the shoulder mags they took off you in PSU, and that the old combo system + Mag special moves are back
    damn straight D:<
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

I'll most likely import. And I know very minimal Japanese.

I'm going to import because I totally know nothing about Japanese !

That said, it could only come out just for JP or US/EU if we're lucky. But seeing how PSOBB went and PSU is going to end up, its safe to say importing is probably the best way to get your money's worth.

It will be a little tricky with the Japanese and all but will be fun and worth it in the long run. I would think that the servers could be JP only etc and seeing how DSi is region locked it could look bad on the updates for us.

I might depending on what I hear about it when it's released. I've never really imported any game before.

I'll wait untill it gets a US release, then I will import the US copy ( it will probably take an extra 4 to 6 months for a EU version to be released ). Of course that's working under the assumption that Sega will even relase this game outside of Japan. The fact that PS portable hasn't been confirmed for an International release despite it's massive success in Japan is rather worrying not to mention how rarely Sega gives US/EU PSU players updates.

Quote Originally Posted by SubstanceD View Post
    I'll wait untill it gets a US release, then I will import the US copy ( it will probably take an extra 4 to 6 months for a EU version to be released ). Of course that's working under the assumption that Sega will even relase this game outside of Japan. The fact that PS portable hasn't been confirmed for an International release despite it's massive success in Japan is rather worrying not to mention how rarely Sega gives US/EU PSU players updates.
    There are reasons for that:

1- The PSP system is more popular in Japan than it is outside (mainly because of Monster Hunter 2)
    2- PSU didn't have the same impact in NA and Europe as PSO
    3- Phantasy Star Portable is not even an Online game
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

My first hurdle is to see if this game will make me want to buy a DS in the first place(Highly tempted to).

Should I get the DS, then I'll most likely import and should there me a US release.......well I'll buy that one too.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!