Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

The madam's brella 10/10 i value much more than the tero/all save. I would definitely trade one (or two of the others) for the tero.

As for my **** stuff, yes I am prepared to trade that stuff. Just a personal preferance(maybe others would agree) but things like my SN/G and 50% Storm lines are worth more to me than just about any repca below 36% and grinded high. Now you didn't think I put my best stuff up for trade did you? LOL

PM me or post in-game and maybe we can work a deal.(shop name Tianna)
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna View Post
    The madam's brella 10/10 i value much more than the tero/all save. I would definitely trade one (or two of the others) for the tero.

As for my **** stuff, yes I am prepared to trade that stuff. Just a personal preferance(maybe others would agree) but things like my SN/G and 50% Storm lines are worth more to me than just about any repca below 36% and grinded high. Now you didn't think I put my best stuff up for trade did you? LOL

PM me or post in-game and maybe we can work a deal.(shop name Tianna)
    Just wondering what else would you like for your brella before I have to settle for those down the list for the tero

As for the repca, I am not looking for SN/G I got 4 of them already. Maybe not stormline as well since I got most of the serafi-senba. I need to think a bit more about this one

ok, let's cut to the chase b4 going on a wild offer/decline spree. I paid 99 mil for one 10/10 brella, BUT now I realize I was impetuous and they are really worth 55-60 mil TO ME because I know the damage they deal and I ran with a full pallette of 10/10 and 1 @ 9/9. If they are not worth that to you then no need to go further, I would rather keep for an alt. I am not saying this to be rude but you and I seem alike in that we both want sure deals, done and over with and both parties being happy. There are way too many long, drawn out deals that lead nowhere on here. Sorry about the mini-rant

I do not need much in the game and am only looking for the "bigger" more rare items, so there is nothing I could reasonably ask you to add for the brella/tero trade. The only things that pique my interest are the 46% + axes/dubs just because I do not possess any atm.

I will try to shorten my posts from now on, but if you do not consider the brella worth as much as I would you consider my Rabol Lumirus 31% + twin tornado + 2 Lithnia for your tero/all save?
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna View Post
    ok, let's cut to the chase b4 going on a wild offer/decline spree. I paid 99 mil for one 10/10 brella, BUT now I realize I was impetuous and they are really worth 55-60 mil TO ME because I know the damage they deal and I ran with a full pallette of 10/10 and 1 @ 9/9. If they are not worth that to you then no need to go further, I would rather keep for an alt. I am not saying this to be rude but you and I seem alike in that we both want sure deals, done and over with and both parties being happy. There are way too many long, drawn out deals that lead nowhere on here. Sorry about the mini-rant

I do not need much in the game and am only looking for the "bigger" more rare items, so there is nothing I could reasonably ask you to add for the brella/tero trade. The only things that pique my interest are the 46% + axes/dubs just because I do not possess any atm.

I will try to shorten my posts from now on, but if you do not consider the brella worth as much as I would you consider my Rabol Lumirus 31% + twin tornado + 2 Lithnia for your tero/all save?

I got a mail from another person saying that you are backing off the trade. I don't know if this is the truth or not, I'll wait for your reply