Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    PSP is automatically good just because of Helga. Morganna's Avatar

Default Future Newman Female Fighmasters Of The World

Post here if you too are going to intentionally make a female newman fighmaster.

I think I'm pretty much a given on that front.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

What is the point of this topic? Not trying to be mean, but even if a list is made here what exactly do you plan to do with this information?

Yeah, had the requirements for a while now. It should be easy enough to play

More importantly, I've had my weapons/armour for a few months, so no worrying about mass price inflation when the master classes release.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    What is the point of this topic? Not trying to be mean, but even if a list is made here what exactly do you plan to do with this information?

Well HUnewm/earl > FOnewm/earl. =3

I get angry when I see a Newman techer wearing the HUnewearl clothes. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Well HUnewm/earl > FOnewm/earl. =3

I get angry when I see a Newman techer wearing the HUnewearl clothes. -_-
    I'm more upset at the deception of non-techers wearing PSO techer clothes because I'm expecting some kind of support, then quickly disappointed to find out there are no techs at all =/

I can't say I'll be doing the same however as far as Newman Fighmaster (not sure why you emphasize on the female... the gender difference isn't even noticeable).
    I understand the fun in playing against the regular flow of race/type combinations... but when it's something like newman fighters who can't apply their dominant TP stat to the type at all =/ upsets me.

Primary jobs when Master classes are released for me:

Newman: Masterforce
    Human: Acrotecher
    Beast: Gunmaster
    CAST: Fighmaster

My reasons?
    Masterforce has no access to melee or ranged weapons and works purely off tech damage. Despite the low HP (especially with Newman), I still find Newman the most suitable for this due to ATP meaning NOTHING for this class.

Any Acrotecher is just awesome anyways, but I like Humans 5% bonus, giving great versatility with melee, ranged, attack techs, and support techs.

Gunmaster has no access to melee, therefore nanoblast will help me when it's required.

Fighmaster has no access to ranged weapons, so SUV will be great.

Seeing there's no racial bonus' for the Master classes, mixing cast/beast for gun/figh masters work well in my opinion.

Well.....

i might make my beast a Master Force for a while lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Its funny how I see the master classes as a "limitation" class, for the few who want to be challenged. I just hope I dont hear later on a bunch of people complaining they can't handle the master classes. Perhaps that is the point, isnt it? To see who can, and who cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scejntjynahl View Post
    Its funny how I see the master classes as a "limitation" class, for the few who want to be challenged. I just hope I dont hear later on a bunch of people complaining they can't handle the master classes. Perhaps that is the point, isnt it? To see who can, and who cant.
    i also cant wait for the noobs of the 360 serverr, cuz day 1 everyone will be master class thena week later everyone will talk about how much they suck.

also i wouldnt be surprised if cuz they're all noobs and see a big cost on PP and only S ranks, they buy up a huge amount of 10*'s XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

@Scejntjynahl: I don't think that will be the case. If you've seen videos of the Masterclasses in action, you'd say otherwise. It puts the game into "easy-mode". It will probably take very little skill to play; Gunmasters and Fighmasters just tear through everything in seconds. I think most people can "handle" it. It's just spamming Jabroga, Torando Dance, the square button if you're a Gunmaster, and watching everything die.
    Last edited by Sidney; Oct 12, 2008 at 07:58 PM.