Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I personally don't care about the event itself, mostly just the fact that I have like 60+ stacks of zon-photons. If we were to "skip the event" then I would be making... a lot of lightning weapons.

Ugh now the earliest we can expect this event is Oct 31st. They should just skip this event and put a yasha in everyone's common box. They need to hire a professional translator that can work at a faster pace than 1 syllable a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_Drake View Post
    In this case you have duels, quizzes, missions and basically the magical word called variety.
    This ^_^

i'm curious to see how the survival missions will be like(the two missions with the 11 stages)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Well, if this event was skipped, alot of people would complain, because lots of good and needed items drop from it. and the rest would complain that we would fall further behind JP, probably.

Kinda Lose or Lose ya?
    Can't make everyone happy, sadly.

And "variety" as Darius states, will make this event, a "win" event.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_69 View Post
    I personally don't care about the event itself, mostly just the fact that I have like 60+ stacks of zon-photons. If we were to "skip the event" then I would be making... a lot of lightning weapons.
    Are you hoping to "Cash In" on those when the carnival hits? I can't wait to see how much people charge for these.

Just fyi, 1 Zon-Sphere=3 Stacks of Zon-Photons.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Golto View Post
    Ugh now the earliest we can expect this event is Oct 31st Nov 7th. They should just skip this event and put a yasha in everyone's common box. They need to hire a professional translator that can work at a faster pace than 1 syllable a day.
    Fixed, they said updates were scheduled 2 weeks apart. I expect they'll take as much time as they can.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    sucks? Is this true? o.o Would we be better off just skipping it? I mean...we're kinda YEAR behind JP in updates.
    if it is not that good i would still do it, becuase htere are no other missions right now if it comes.

( white beast >_< )

I wonder if we'll even find out if it sucks or not.

But really, being behind a year is still no excuse to skip events....boring or not, the event has items that people would like to obtain.

Uh, considering there was an update last week that should mean there is something scheduled for the 23rd. Unless you count the hal broadcast as an update... :|

Who said that the carnival sucks? Survival offers fun every time. Guaranteed.