Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The real question is: Why did you stop playing in the first place? Your answer to that may be the key to deciding if you want to return.

Thus game makes my fantasy life a reality, Its worth playing 023749470471975038570395 times =D
    Lost to the frost

"QUICK CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" Zangief we never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by gorefiend View Post
    I tornado break my phone....
    Or else i go and get into a anime fight with telstra

The rate that we get updates at still sucks and the robot slowdown, machine gun glitch, etc. are still there. On the bright side though, if you haven't played for a while and enjoyed it back before you took a break it might be worth coming back. We've probably gotten quite a few new missions/ranks as well as new items to hunt since you quit and we also have another major event coming up most likely sometime within the next month.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Personally, I'd wait until Lightning Carnival is released. Right now, there isn't a hell of a lot to do. <.<
    When is Lightning Carnival coming out? My PSU-playing days grinded to a halt after the latest GBR (usual party getting scarcer all the time + lack of new content + same old glitches + 70 million meseta = yawn) and I was thinking of temporarily canceling my account.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBoy33 View Post
    Recently over the past few months,i haven't been plaing PSu,and i decided that i would come back

So,I was wondering if PSU is worth playing again
    great time to lvl pa's

Raiden lvl 140, Wolf Blade lvl 140, Nataku lvl 140, Hayate lvl 140, Rinoa 91
    ----------PSU Japan--------------------------
    Rinoa-Chan lvl 92, Ryo Angelo lvl 94, Treize K lvl 45

Only worth playing when there's an event with increased EXP and a level increase. Only have to spend 10 bucks every few months that way which could be better used for something else.
    Perfect Spiral | Beast
    Cygnus | Newman
    Enders | Cast

Anyone that wants to come back now should hold their horses and wait for an update that really interests them or the next event. There's nothing you can do now that you can't do then, and it'd be a shame for someone to return and get burned out soon after like usual. *hates to say that*

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

THIS IS THE PRECICE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of u have responded negitivly to this person basically saying "dont come back till theres an event" or "dont bother untill theres new stuff". wth is wrong with the older missions and other things in the game that didnt seem to b a problem b4???!!! for sum1 like me whos been playing since day 1 of the game release (server # 1325) and has played every day untill a year ago coz of cc probs, i came back 2 weeks ago after gettin things sorted out and wanted to get back to playin with my friends and find out that most of them quit and that the NOOBS have deciced to sit around in lobbys and do nottin all day except bs and spam items their selling. WTH PPL!!! wut happened to shoutin out ur lv and class type then within a few mins gettin invited to a random party and actually TALK bout where u wanna run. i remember back when u got invited into a party either of ur friends or randoms that u would do a run or 2 at the spot u joined that party then suggested u run elsewhere and it was voted on and decicded wut to do. i lost most of my interest in the game when i came back to find that happened and prolly will quit again (of my own will this time) if this doesnt change coz from wut i c this game is goin nowhere fast and prolly will not make it to a 3rd year. sorry to all for going on this rant of mine but i thought it bout time sumbody say sumthin b4 things get much worse
    GT: AlphaOmegaWolf
    Xbox 360
    server # 30001325
    Wolf Cast lv 144 FG 20
    James Beast lv 56 FF 10
    Lupin Newman lv 43 FT 8 AT 2
    Lobo Human lv 1 hunter 1

Well, I'm not going to do someone else's dirty work and lie about something for selfish gains or just to see something improve; I owe others more than that. I'm not playing right now, and I wouldn't push anyone else to play it. What do you want me to say? "OH, PLAY THE GAME RIGHT AWAY. I PLAY IT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, AND IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!"

No, don't play right now. Wait for an event, and maybe you'll stay longer.
    Last edited by Kylie; Oct 18, 2008 at 11:14 AM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie2 View Post
    THIS IS THE PRECICE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of u have responded negitivly to this person basically saying "dont come back till theres an event" or "dont bother untill theres new stuff". wth is wrong with the older missions and other things in the game that didnt seem to b a problem b4???!!! for sum1 like me whos been playing since day 1 of the game release (server # 1325) and has played every day untill a year ago coz of cc probs, i came back 2 weeks ago after gettin things sorted out and wanted to get back to playin with my friends and find out that most of them quit and that the NOOBS have deciced to sit around in lobbys and do nottin all day except bs and spam items their selling. WTH PPL!!! wut happened to shoutin out ur lv and class type then within a few mins gettin invited to a random party and actually TALK bout where u wanna run. i remember back when u got invited into a party either of ur friends or randoms that u would do a run or 2 at the spot u joined that party then suggested u run elsewhere and it was voted on and decicded wut to do. i lost most of my interest in the game when i came back to find that happened and prolly will quit again (of my own will this time) if this doesnt change coz from wut i c this game is goin nowhere fast and prolly will not make it to a 3rd year. sorry to all for going on this rant of mine but i thought it bout time sumbody say sumthin b4 things get much worse

Its because most people dont enjoy playing the same mission over again. SUre, we can switch to some other mission, but nobody feels like trying to rally up a small party to go to a deserted spot on the map just to play some mission that in reality gives less reward for your time and effort.

I was thinking about repaying the subscription to my account, but after a bit of forum lurking and STILL hearing about Sega's fuckups and lies, i highly doubt ill ever renew my subscription.

So, according to the usual talk around these forums, No the game has not changed, and no it is not worth coming back to.