I thought I would post what is probably the most "eventful" day I had playing PSO. There was a ton of bad going on here. And a fair amount of good. Read on. Ill start with the bad.

Dont believe everything you hear.

I started out with my lv100 character, trying to find a mag cell in the forest.. no dice. OK. Time to play with some people. I join a game with a friend of mine: Lynx. I came at just the right time too, they were ready to fight DF (they= Lynx (E), KamelChick(E), R.Des(J). So Im feeling pretty good, got a friend, and a japanese player.. nothing could go wrong, or so I thought. The first form is easily dispatched. We start going to town on the second, when all of a sudden, I cant move.. someone was shooting at me (R.Des). I was basically stuck blocking while the guy is shooting me. I thought, OK, just a bug... I was wrong. I ran all the way across the room.. guess who follows me. OK, this is more than coincidence. I sensed something was wrong, so I unequip my weapons.. and thankfuly had no meseta on me. So while this guy is shooting me, Falz takes advantage and kills me (couldnt get a reseta off while I was blocking his shots). Lo and behold guys who runs up and trys to loot my body, R.Des. Thankfully I unequipped my stuff a while ago. So he doesnt get anything. This happened repeatedly up until the final form. Throughout, I had 2 PB charges so nothing could hit me (invincible) and was able to use my gun without worry. The last straw was when DF locked on the me, I barely had time to unequip my Visk before R.Des "inadvertantly" killed me by shooting Falz. Yeah.. Right.. accident. I went back to Pioneer2, and when everyone returned, one guy lost 700k meseta, and the other didnt say anything. This was the WORST experience I have had playing this game.. including being jacked from. This guy R.Des was straight up a thief, and he knew what he was doing from the start. The other players also were being shot at as well. I gotta say, my guard will be up around other Japanese players. Just so you know, I have had pleasant experiences with other Japanese players. This guy was just evil. OK. That was the bad stuff.

Its True! Its True!

This is regarding my experience with my other character: HUnewearl, Sec. ID Viridia. My other is Yellowboze. I was playing offline Hard - Mines. I picked up a SPECIAL WEAPON (gun), I couldnt equip it, so Im thinking.. Shotgun. I finish up, and I check it out, its a Supressor Gun! Wow! 40hours, and I get something I never have seen before, and in 160hours with my other I get crap. I thought this would bode well, so I sign on and go through the Forest on V-hard. And run into a blue rappy! He dropped a freeze barrier.. so OK that was crap. 5 regular rappys drop and I kill them and wait, I hit them again, and what do I get... a Ranger Field (0 slots)! First time Ive seen any type of field in the total 200 hours Ive played this game. So it was a good haul, all things considered. My point is, I was always skeptical of the whole section ID thing. i thought it was plausible, but always held out the my YB would find some good stuff... until now. After finding that stuff pretty early on, with a different Sec. ID, it can only get better. I feel bad for my other character. Seems YB hasnt produced for me in 160 hours, what Viridia gave me in 40. So I pretty much a full believer in the Section ID thing now. And am even more convinced Yellowboze is the absolute worst ID ever. Its true! Its True!.

I think Yellowboze it suppose to give you alot of meseta (not like meseta is hard to get anyways). That's prob. way your Yellowboze character isn't getting any rare items.