Thread: Wish me luck!

I'm going for an all-nighter. Yup. You heard mean. You may think I'm InSaNe, but no. Tommorow night, i'm going to try and stay up all night and play! This works out great for online mode(i'm in EST) so I will be able to play with more of you Pacific people. I can't wait. I just have one question. I'm a Lv.33 RAcast. What level should I be to fight Falz? I just unlocked Ruins in offline, and I want to beat Flaz hopfully tommorow night. Thanks. I am also planning on rasing my HUmar to Lv.30, and likewise with my FOmarl. Cool, huh? (post support/comments)

The original Drunk FOmarl

Play on Puck 9. I'm always on late nights (2-5am or so) and I'll help you level up a bit. Just look for Maverck lv60 Hucast. Late night fun runs are just the thing to unwind from work.

Veteran Fighter

Good idea. I'll play with you if you want, I'm up to level 33 now and I want to be playing V-Hard by the end of the weekend.

LastUtopia: Sure. I'm starting at 8:30 EST. That might be slightly altred, so pay attention to this topic. I will post just before I start. I wish somebody had an extra VMU, because pics of this event would be sweet. Thanks.

Hey Maverick!

i had fun playing with you n the others last nite at 2.30 am!

but i am so tired today at work, i hope no one notices that again, i am spending the whole day doing nothing!

Veteran Fighter

Mindblade: I'm going to start playing at around 7:30 EST, so I'll just find you whenever you get on. Also, don't expect me to be playing all night, but I'll be there for some of this.

Ok, cool. Last Utopia, we have each other's guild cards, so we can find eachother.

About the Falz question, I beat him at level 29 with my HUmar, and it was really easy. As long as you can heal yourself after being hit, instead of dying after being hit it's, no problem at all.

You should be more than ready.