Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by rena-ko View Post
    i guess if one's aiming at the 360 version after all, one should wait for a future GotY re-release with bugfixes and add-ons, right?
    There aren't any game-ending bugs that I've seen, so you could go ahead and get it now. If they decide to do a GotY, it will probably just have the planned DLC added.

hmm i guess bugfixes and patches get distributed via live anyway. i'll get it when i find some time.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

I don't know about that - one of the bugs is that inhabitants of Megaton accidentally die or fall off the world

That doesn't just happen in Megaton.

-I saw a Rivet City person in the middle of nowhere in the wasteland.

-I saw an ant queen emerge from a wall in a cave.

-I explored the inside of a building, which was clear of enemies. When I returned to the entrance, I found a dead key character there, who was not there when I had entered.

heard there'll be a patch for the consoles. wonder what those will be fixing. characters blinking, maybe?
    as silly as it sounds, zero punctuation makes me consider this game.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

If you like exploring, get it!

If you like exploring, don't do the main storyline until you're fed up, because it will end the game for that character.

I got this a week ago almost, I kinda like it,. Though I do see room for improvement. But overall, I like the game and what they did to the oblivion engine. My character is trained in unarmed combat, I'll work on small guns as well, but I won't likely rely on them as much. I imagine they might patch up the glitches that the game has. I've heard of people who often run into that problem.
    You don't need a reason to help people. . . .

Yeah that game certainly has a shitload of glitches but it still a blast. New content coming up this January I can't wait.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Anyone else just find Nathan dead on the floor near the Bomb in Megaton? No, just me...

As for the game, I've been obsessively playing it over the past few days because I like collecting apparel.

Yeah, Megaton is a treacherous place. You'd think the inhabitants are used to it, adn don't start all falling to their deaths when you show up :P

One night I returned I found Jericho lying by the church of the atom, staring into the sky. He was dead. I took his ammo, but left him his clothes.

It is a bug, unfortunately.