Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Went to the mall today and turns out it was gone already.

Oh well =(

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

To echo what every else said: keep Nocturne. Although why you would want to sell such an amazing game is beyond me.

For those who know how rare SMT games are, but want to purchase Nocturne: Play-Asia is still selling the reprint of Nocturne that was released a few months ago. SMT: Nocturne at Play-Asia.

Game Quest Direct will also be selling reprints in about two weeks for $25 more than Play-Asia. SMT: Nocturne at Game Quest Direct.

Dark Cloud 2 was pretty good, though I hate fishing :/

I bought Dark Cloud 2 awhile back for 10 bucks used, still haven't play it though. As for SMT Nocturne, its so rare that I can't even find it in any of the local stores. I saw SMT DDS2 for 60 bucks new a few weeks ago. I am guessing that Nocturne costs around the same price, except it is more rare.

On the other hand, I might wait several months for the Nocturne Chronicle Edition along with Kuzunoha Raidou 2 as a double pack for 100+ bucks maybe. Hope it gets localized though..

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kesubei View Post
    For those who know how rare SMT games are, but want to purchase Nocturne: Play-Asia is still selling the reprint of Nocturne that was released a few months ago. SMT: Nocturne at Play-Asia.

Game Quest Direct will also be selling reprints in about two weeks for $25 more than Play-Asia. SMT: Nocturne at Game Quest Direct.
    Forget the import sites on this one. (unless you're not looking for the NA/English version, not in US with this console region)

Domestic.

Amazon Link:

Free shipping like all over $25 orders

So I don't see why everyone is saying there's market demand/its rare at high resale prices over this $45 (Got mine for $40 @ amazon) when this one has been restocked for about a year now from my experience.