Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Looking for volunteers for a PSU Xmas Music Video

I don't usually post here but a few people here may or most likely not remember that I made a PSU Christmas Music Video back in 2006.

I'm including the download link below for those who weren't aware of what I did.

http download link:
    http://www.saigoyume.com/downloads/P...#91;Saigo].avi

Anyway back on topic, I've been wanting to make another much improved video this year and would like essentially as many volunteers as possible to be in it. I have yet to decide what music/song to use so if you have any idea's what you'd think would be good to use then feel free to let me know but just keep in mind that it must be either Christmas or PSO/PSU related.

The aim would be to get something recorded in every Christmas themed lobby this time around and to get as much clean footage as possible so I have a lot better stock of footage to edit with. I'd also like to get some footage of the Christmas Rappies if possible and will need some Christmas themed PSU screenshots for the ending credits (so feel free to submit some to me if you have good ones that are preferably at 1280x1024 resolution).

So if you are interested in joining in then let me know via this topic or leave me a message in my PSU room (Character name: Yume - 最後夢).
    Last edited by aaron_yume; Jan 1, 2009 at 07:10 AM.

I don't see a pic but...I can help :l (if needed)
    Last edited by ashley50; Nov 23, 2008 at 04:40 PM.

Strange the picture appears to be working fine for me and I just double checked that I've allowed hotlinking of my images on pso-world so no idea why you can't see the picture in my opening post. >ashley50

Once the Christmas decorations go up on PSU I'll start arranging meeting times and a lot more details of what I'll require. From the last experience it can take a lot of retakes to get dancing/lobby actions in some degree of sync and sometimes trying to keep people quiet for a few minutes while filming can be a difficult task. The main idea though is to have fun, so the more the merrier and the more people around the more chance their is of capturing some great random moment to use in the video. ^ ^

Didn't really mention in the original post but everyone that is feature in the video will have their username in the credit roll at the end of the video.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

I'm game. I'll try and leave a message on your bulletin board the next time I'm on.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    I'm game. I'll try and leave a message on your bulletin board the next time I'm on.
    Damn! I want to go! But I'm on Xbox 360... Damn you SEGA! Damn YOUUU!

I demand a server merge because of this.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

for sure ill help u if i can, sounds fun. its been a while since ive been in any videos. just drop me a pm on here and ill get right back to u

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

i can help you too

I can help as well on Alia.

Biggie and the Mercenaries of Light will wholeheartedly help out.

My suggestion for music would be the classic "Let it Snow" if anyone is familiar with the Die Hard series :P