Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Just letting everyone know that the final recording sessions were completed last night and would like to thank everyone that took part.

I have over 450gb of raw video captured now (over 6 hours) which means only the very best cuts will be used in the actual video, however I plan to do an outtakes video that depending on my time frames for completion will take place after the main video or in a seperate video altogther.

If you missed out this time around there is a very good chance I'll do similiar next easter.
    I'll get back to everyone quite soon with a completed video but for now I'll be awol during it's production.

Looking forward to it Yume! It was fun.

Mmm...outtakes. I'd love to see those from a POV that isn't mine. XD

Looking forward to the final product!
    Toda su base es pertenece a nosotros.

My character info needs serious overhauls.

I'll keep tabs on this thread, Yume. And Merry Christmas.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Just a small update for everyone. Firstly I have to apologise because over the past few days I've been too busy to do any work on the video (Christmas + Family & Friends visits wreaks havoc on project timeframes).

I was hoping to recapture a couple of ruined scenes but since the Christmas themed lobbies are gone now I'll have to make do with a couple of not quite 100% perfect cuts or use alternative scenes I have bouncing around.

Still struggling a little bit on getting the initial introduction of the video to match the audio but I'll be spending most of the rest of today and if needed tomorrow to complete the video.

On a side note this video won't be uploaded to youtube anymore (although it will probably end up on there via some 3rd party without permission). I have however enabled video streaming on my own website and I can host a good quality version for myself where I can control the quality and distrobution of the video.

Anyway shouldn't be too long now

Default It's Done and Dusted!

I've now completed my "Phantasy Star Universe - Christmas '08" Music Video and have uploaded the 720p (x264 with Vorbis Audio) version to my wesbite. Link below:

http://www.saigoyume.com/downloads/P...#91;Saigo].mkv

I've also uploaded a much lower quality flash version to the front page of my website for streaming but I personally recommended grabbing the proper release via the download link above if you wish to watch it properly.

If you wish to or must place the video on youtube then let me know you are doing so in advance and please credit it back to my website saigoyume and reference this thread on psoworld.

I hope you enjoy the results and that a few people who unfortunately got cut out of the entire video due to the amount of aggressive editing I was required to perform, don't get too angry at me.

I'm unsure if I'll make an outtakes video at this moment in time as I'm pretty tired out of seeing all this footage but none the less; I already have some idea's on a new PSU related video project that will require a fair few volunteers in the near future.

I'm from 360 servers and just let me say:

Spoiler!
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.