Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Member Spotlight: Kylie

Kylie has been selected to be in December's Member Spotlight! Known for her love of all things Rappy-like, you can read her responses here:

http://www.pso-world.com/memberspotlight.php

Woah Kylie? This should be an interesting read. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Wow, Kylie?
    You deserve it, congrats. Gonna read it now. ;D
    *suppresses jealousy*

I hope my screen won't melt.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Nov 29, 2008 at 02:54 PM.

I hope everyone enjoys my answers. I tried to make this serious because people don't get to see that side of me very often, and I wanted this to be a good representation of how I really am. If there's anything you want to know more about, or maybe something I didn't cover, feel free to send me a personal message. I'd love to give you an answer.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

The text is compeltely fine with me. ;3
    I am sure that we would not talk too much if we ever met, but you are a person everyone should respect. If you ask me, I do not see a reason for anybody to hate you. Glad to read that you take those still doing so lightly.

Lol, that made me remember when I first met you. You were like.. Lemme find a pic...

That should suit it. xD Glad we became friends later, though.

I didn't know rappies took time out to be interviewed as well! Man, life is good when you're a rappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Lol, that made me remember when I first met you. You were like.. Lemme find a pic...
    That's a nice way of putting it. Let me explain though. I can be cold around other girls at first. It's possible for me to be friends with them (I have one in real life that I love), but it takes me a little longer to trust them. I have a sister that's always been kind of evil to me, so I feel safer with guy friends.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    That's a nice way of putting it. Let me explain though. I can be cold around other girls at first. It's possible for me to be friends with them (I have one in real life that I love), but it takes me a little longer to trust them. I have a sister that's always been kind of evil to me, so I feel safer with guy friends.
    Heh, know just how ya feel. I don't have trust issues offline, but I'm pretty slow to it online.

I've always wanted to get to know you, but I didn't want to come off as some annoying PSOW newbie XD But I'm glad we're close now :3

That certainly was an interesting read, Miss Kylie.
    Now I find it too bad we played together only once 'cause your gamestyle is almost the same as mine (which I had pretty much figured when we partied a bit).
    You see WT the same way I do, as well : melee fighter with free heal (though I don't find it gimped, but FF overpowered, rather).

You always seemed like a nice person since I'm here, and I'm glad I got to know you a bit better now (and that you invited me in RR, as well ; great Social Group).