I hav a question. ok... u know those new memory cards that has the compact flash card slots, can't a person have 2 of those memory cards and 2 of those compact flash cards, save the game file to one of the flash cards and copy the file to the other compact flash card by using a computer, and have 2 files with twice as much RARE items? wouldnt this be considered duping???

SD card adapter isn't out yet, I don't think? Meowzers.

Go ahead and try it: it corrupts your char when you try to transfer it.

Otherwise, yes, that would be an easy way to dupe.

EDIT: I think he's talking about the usb memory cards, yes?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2003-02-04 21:51 ]</font>

yea, its just that ive been thinking about this. just make new characters on those memory cards and put your rares on them, and WALLA, I have 100 holy rays!!! YAY!!!

Sadly... when the card comes out you WILL be able to make a copy of the card... I think I know how the process would work, but just in case, I wont post it.

hm... we are talking about the first-party-nintendo-sd-card (64 MB)-adapter, right?
    i guess, when you take the sd-card out of the adapter, cube will recognize this as change of memcard...

even so, the game would be stupid to allow saving in the case it doesnt find the file the character came from when loading... it wont, it would refuse, or you could even dupe charas with a memcard59...

hm... concerning the other mentioned way..
    this usb-adapterthingy is in no way official hardware so i guess when you swap your memcardcontent via usb to your pc, you could also make copies of it...
    or it only transfers copyable files, who knows ^_^

edit: typo...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-02-05 03:25 ]</font>
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

I want that damn card so i can put up my pictures!!!