Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

still playing psobb
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    Ragnarok Online DS (12/19) (Great. Mixing my favorite MMO with my favorite console. Yaaay.)
    I'm definitely getting that.

What? Ragnarok online is coming for DS? Man, I'm always late.

psu
    metroid fusion
    metroid zero mission
    metroid
    metroid prime 1, 2, 3
    halo 3
    killer 7
    pokemon pearl

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    I'm definitely getting that.
    Interested in playing online with me? I'm not sure if 2-2s or extended classes (Other than taekwon, but is that really considered an ext. class?) will be in, but I plan to main either a taekwon if they still get the perma-TK bonuses or a priest.

And to not be totally off topic, I'm also playing S4 League.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    Interested in playing online with me? I'm not sure if 2-2s or extended classes (Other than taekwon, but is that really considered an ext. class?) will be in, but I plan to main either a taekwon if they still get the perma-TK bonuses or a priest.

And to not be totally off topic, I'm also playing S4 League.
    When I get it though. Hopefully soon. In terms of classes if I'll probably toss up between monk or priest as my main. Probably priest since I already have a champion as my main on the server I play on. Or maybe something I've never played like lord knight or paladin.

Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, The Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery... And probably Sonic Unleashed eventually.

And, of course, making my own game(s) for a while.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    When I get it though. Hopefully soon. In terms of classes if I'll probably toss up between monk or priest as my main. Probably priest since I already have a champion as my main on the server I play on. Or maybe something I've never played like lord knight or paladin.
    Hmm, could I join in on this, i'm pretty sure its 3's btw. And i'll probably be a Priest too. Oh i'll be getting this launch.

I'm gona get back to playing PSO, after i get my main char off of my friends mem card.
    SRO (Spiritus RO)
    ACCF! (Animal Crossing City Folk)
    watch vids on youtube about PSZ torturing myself... T_T
    I'm not mad!.....Just rabid!

I'm currently playing every good RPG my TINY A** TOWN (ROAAAAAR!!!!) actually got on store shelves. To be specific: Pokemon D/P, Disgaea 3 (actually had to pre-order it online), FFIII DS, PSO GC, PSU AotI, Fable II (but not the pub games GRRRR!), PS 1, 2, 3, & 4, every Pokemon game before D/P (except Red, Blue, and Crystal since the internal battery died, so they no longer keep the save file after powering off).
    Oh, and PSO BB through a free online server, but I play my GC ep. 1&2 more since I started that ages ago and have some high levels on it.