Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Event?

Default Winter Event?

Will there be a Winter Event this year? I know there are a lot of people including me that will be disappointed if there isn't.

To be exact, we aren't in the winter yet, but let's hope there is something like last year.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozensword View Post
    Will there be a Winter Event this year? I know there are a lot of people including me that will be disappointed if there isn't.
    I doubt the regional content team has planned that far ahead yet. So the best answer is, "It is anyone's guess."

hopefully the winter event is in January. For now, let us enjoy our new update.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    hopefully the winter event is in January. For now, let us enjoy our new update.
    I wouldn't expect it in January because it has parts of other events that we haven't received yet.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

our "winter event" this year, may end up being the carnival. hopefully it'll be here before winter's over. as for the new event that resembles last year's "winter event", it probably won't be here until NEXT winter.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    our "winter event" this year, may end up being the carnival. hopefully it'll be here before winter's over. as for the new event that resembles last year's "winter event", it probably won't be here until NEXT winter.
    I truly hope that you are right. If the winter event for us winds up being the carnival then that means that hopefully we can have the master classes given to us shortly afterwards. This would allow us the time to gather some sweet weapons that were just released from this big update, do the winter event which allows us a possible boost in making weapons and grinding them all in preparation for master classes. At least those who plan to play them, for others they can do the same and sell their gains for profit. Powerful master class weapons will no doubt be in big demand shortly before and when the master classes are released.
    Work hard, play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozensword View Post
    Our Winter Event will have to wait for the Carnival and Shred the Darkness so I would expect it to be the Spring Event this year. That's if we get Carnival in January and StD (an unfortunate shorthand name) in February. More likely would be Carnival in January and StD in March.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

We may have finally gotten content but seems like anything can still happen ):
    but i just want my DRILL FIST >:O

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

You kidding, Segic will put our winter event in like february