Default New missions help!

Ok so yeah I know it's a stupid question but it would still help me out. Ok so there was a new update today (don't know how you wouldn't know that but whatever) And I'm lost. I cannot find the new missions. It says Parum and something about Mother Brain but what field base do i go to? Thank you for your help!

I start off in east district. The new mission is SEED express which is the third mission in the GBR. Other things that have been added were S2 mode for Parum missions and the Parum rare mission Illusionary shaft.

So is the GBR like in the Guardians Branch or something? And rare mission like the other one that randomly appears?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky1e5 View Post
    So is the GBR like in the Guardians Branch or something? And rare mission like the other one that randomly appears?
    The new S2 variations (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, and Electronic Brain) are available at the same locations they always have been. SEED Express can be accessed from the secondary cave on Paracabana Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The new S2 variations (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, and Electronic Brain) are available at the same locations they always have been. SEED Express can be accessed from the secondary cave on Paracabana Coast.
    Ohh. Stupid me I didn't go there because I new it was the last field base. Thank you!

in parum the gbr stars at scarret , them lighting best, them the seed train in caparana beach
    east parum

or...visual evidence of large number of people in a certain area.