Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO stuff

Default PSO stuff

I decided to take the advice given to me by someone and make a thread for all my questions and what-not to go in, and my first is this, and I know it has nothing to do with what will be posted here: is there a way to remove threads no longer wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    I decided to take the advice given to me by someone and make a thread for all my questions and what-not to go in, and my first is this, and I know it has nothing to do with what will be posted here: is there a way to remove threads no longer wanted?
    There's no reason to delete the older forum threads. People can often find answers to their questions by searching through the archive.

OK, thanks. I just thought I'd ask, since there's threads that I made that I won't really be using anymore (do anyways. Oh well). Anyways, does anyone know if, on Ult on Ep. 2, do the enemies change at all, or are they the same? I'm talking the CCA and the Seabed. I've never been to Gol Dragon on Ult yet, and I just lost my data about three days ago (off-topic). Does he multiply so that there's more than three copies of him, or are their still three? Also, are there any new attacks he picked up that I should be warned about?
    Last edited by psofan219; Dec 8, 2008 at 09:31 PM.

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a holiday rappie offline? I think the only I've found was the Love Rappy (I'm not sure if that qualifies, but I can't see why it wouldn't) in Ep. 2 in the Temple. Thanks for any info on this.
    Last edited by psofan219; Dec 7, 2008 at 12:06 AM.

Nothing (That I can tell) Changes in EP2 other than it's harder. And as for the rappys I'm pretty sure you can't. They drop those mag cells or what ever it is I'm thinking of that they drop that you could only get online.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

As for enemies, the Sinows change a bit in ultimate, but as long as you know how sinows work in general you'll be fine. Love Rappys are the only ones you'll find in episode 2, holiday rappys are online only.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Thanks. I was just curious. I found that info about 12 minutes ago. It would help if I looked around more before I posted...

Yeah try using the search function a bit and maybe using the archive system, many questions you'll have have probably been asked before, seeing as this game is nearing 10 years in age.
    PSO-World is a game?

For me, the search function dosen't really get me the info that I want. I still use it, but only if everything else fails for me. Other than that, I usually just hunt for the info myself. And while I'm at it, you know when you tek an item, how sometimes you hear that sound after you say "yes"? I was just wondering if that's there for a reason, or if it's there, just to be there. I can at least say that I've looked everywhere for this, and I have not come across it.
    Last edited by psofan219; Dec 8, 2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Added new question

Yeah, I'm not so good with the search function either. As for the sound question, I'm not entirely sure on the sound you're talking about, so whenever I get on I'll tek an item and see what you're talking about.
    PSO-World is a game?