Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halibabica View Post
    Think of it this way: when you're a low level, big hits knock you down and you get a little grace period where you stand back up and can't take damage. At higher levels, big attacks stop knocking you down. So, you get a shorter grace period and may take even more damage. This is only a problem with Falz, because the other boss' attacks can only hit once no matter what.
    I'm not positive, but I think this can also happen with Gol Dragon and Gal Gryphon. That could just be if you use Jellen on them though.

Basically, let's say 25% is the magic percentage of health that is needed to fall (I'm not sure, but that sounds right). Obviously, when you're level 60 and a HUnewearl, it's a lot easier to take, say, 104-105 health or more (approximate 25% value with no slots and mats) than it is to take 194-195 at level 120, both because it's obviously more health and you have higher stats. Some attacks are bugged on PSO which can hit you twice if you don't fall. The only one that I really remember is Falz's Rabarta, but I know there are more.

Of course, the argument also falls that with a group of level 150's, the fact that they're doing so much more damage allows them to have the occasional death or two and have time to revive them, along with the fact that having played the game longer, they generally understand the bosses and their patterns (and therefore how to dodge the dangerous attacks) entirely.

Basically, a lot more factors go into easy/hard than just the possibility of double hits.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Going back to the past, I'd say when I fought the Gal Gryphon on Ult.
    That Quake attack is what scared me the most. Did massive damage.

I always had to drift in and out and sometimes just stay back and fire ranged weaponery or magic. So it became a time consuming boss back then.