Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

That's a hard one to guess. The problem for me is that the GBR mission times are so short, you're seeing entries for the next level so often within the same time period. It may be a factor for why I see the secret mission more often. If I were to say luck was a big factor in finding such a level, I'd be throwing an uneducated guess.

The only thing I could guess which is closest to a possible right answer is that the entire structure of this GBR event may have nearly everybody getting their fare share of Illusionary Shaft appearances. It just doesn't seem you need that much time to find it. Maybe the teams I was in were lucky the last three days; but due to the sheer amount of appearances, it just seems like the chance of finding the level is fairly high, this time.

Thanks Cracka_J. I was also thinking that full parties do indeed help this along. Whether it's because of the number of people in the party, or the boost percentage between them, or the fact you're clearing missions in faster times. All of them are factors affected by having a larger party.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 9, 2008 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
    It is nice to see old friends come back and we really spammed the run. Got a lot of great things in the process.

I wonder though, that with an event like this, just about everyone will have basically a good assortment of the new items, thus making them common?

Anyway it is fun so far and we still have some weeks left to play.
    Since the rollback, I am not enjoying it as much. It feels like the drop rate was reduced. On Friday night with a smilar percentage as my friends have now, we were seeing a lot more things show up than now.

To put it is perspective, when done after Friday night though early Saturday, I ended up with a Luminus Knight, several 12 star weapons, 1 Battle Stopper board and a 12 star tech mag board. Now with almost having done as many runs, I have only seen a 12 star weapon and 1 line shield board.

So far i like it. I mean I'm just glad to actually be able to do somethin community related...

I think its kinds funny to play mother brain in two different levels back to back :P
    well if you follow the road anyway.......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    As far as it's known, there's a certain timeframe for completing a mission that gives a higher chance at a rare mission (I dont remember the exact time frames).
    No chance under 5 minutes ; chances stop increasing after 30 minutes.

I think it's that.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    After the rollback, I'm finding it VERY difficult to find the motivation to play. I actually thought to myself last night 'I think I'll just play Prince of Persia. There's no chance of that stabbing me in the back in a couple days.' D:
    *inb4 data corruption*

I can only see this GBR as a blessing because last night was just amazing--I actually had a full party, and people were still trying to get in! It's been a long time since that last happened. It does bother me a bit that it makes things too easy, but that's the route they decided to take with the expansion (GBR, event, GBR, event, GBR, event, event, GBR)... At least we'll get the Arms Dealer exchange mission soon.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    It's a blessing and a curse: the population is back to it's better days, people are away from fucking white beast, and people are hunting other items. I'm glad to have people back to play with and to be honest I haven't felt like playing as much since the rollback, I don't like having to redo everything all over, I know I didn't loose as much as some but it's still a pain in the ass.

If they plan on compensating us they'll probably do another week or two of super holy light which = bullshit, a unique item GTFO we've got enough of that crap with the "hand" weapons.

How about working on fixing the game and not fucking things up any more, updating content instead of doing some lame mission spotlight that people only do for a few days and move back to WB. How about give the players what they want for a change, I think most of us have been more then patient enough with the support that's been given to us.
    Totally agree with this.
    Dear SEGA Santa,
    Fo Chwismas I want new con tents, Less rolly backs, and for you to get your $#*! straight!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    /rant

Ok now that that's said I honestly can't wait to get off of work, these god-damned retards actually make me want to get fired just so I can stay at home and play all day.
    Ditto.
    Pluto Paladin
    Legendary Prophet

Art (-noun) def; [1] Totem Graffiti