Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

i´m lovin it

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It is nice to see you come back to enjoy PSU again
    I never left. 3 months of nothing just puts me in a bad mood >_<

On another positive note though, props to PepperCat and Cellardoor for pushing the server to logoff with me. Those were some great runs we did today, the most fun I've had in awhile. Hope we can do that again =D

I've always liked Rozenom because it reminds me of Resident Evil (Raccoon City, specifically). I've never liked Electronic Brain, but SEED Express is much better because it's not a HIVE reskin. It also doesn't have orcs, and Mother Brain doesn't bother me as a fighter. All in all, it's pretty fun. I wouldn't rave about it, but it breathes life into the game.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Drops are merely 'meh' to me, but it's a huge improvement over Neudaiz. There's actually something I want (LKK) and stuff I wouldn't mind having (guns for my alts!)

I am thrilled that this GBR is on Parum. I hate Neudaiz. I intend to crash an artificial satellite into Neudaiz. There will be no survivors.

I'm slightly disappointed with fighting Ma Brain twice. SEED Express makes up for it; if there's one bit of pure, unadulterated win in this GBR, that mission is it. Finally, a SEED mission that people won't get all whiny about running because megid and orcdillans aside, the mission is fast-paced, experience and drop-loaded woot.

?Orcs?

What are these "Orcs" you speak of? In PSU?

I've been pretty unlucky on material drops as they never go to me.
    As for other drops, I was able to trade a Delphi for a Battlestopper

However..
    We demand additional lumber!

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    ?Orcs?

What are these "Orcs" you speak of? In PSU?
    Orcdillan. Didn't care enough to spell it out.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

It is nice to see old friends come back and we really spammed the run. Got a lot of great things in the process.

I wonder though, that with an event like this, just about everyone will have basically a good assortment of the new items, thus making them common?

Anyway it is fun so far and we still have some weeks left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
    I wonder though, that with an event like this, just about everyone will have basically a good assortment of the new items, thus making them common?
    That is what happened in the Neudaiz GBR. Some of the 12* equipment became so common that it was virtually worthless immediately following the event.

Back on-topic, the Parum GBR is entertaining so far. Sure there aren't many FO drops, but I'm just focusing on building up character levels and GBR percentages. The only mission that tends to be a drag is Electronic Brain S2. If you only have a couple of players on your team, it takes a while to finish.

I find it interesting that the GBR includes the new mission, which helps prevent people from spamming the crap out of it (and getting bored of it faster by consequence). Since your GBR boost is based on the mission you ran the least you have incentive to revisit the old missions. The addition of the S2 levels helps even more.

I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not, but I ran the "circuit" five times today, and three of those five runs had Rappy spawns in Lightning Beasts. That seems unusually frequent? Anyone else have this "problem?" Not really complaining but I can't even give away all those Mega / Knight units. Plus I'm up to my eyeballs in Walker Line shields thanks to Mother Brain.

So far I'm at 16-16-16-14 (SP-LB-SE-EB) and decided to log off before I got kicked off. I do a lot of solo on B rank missions because forming a party takes way too long. I'd rather get started by myself and if others join mid-mission so much the better!

SEED Express is a good mission because it's physically short (not much running around) but still lots of enemies. It's almost constant action that way, and provides a little bit more challenge in the form of endurance. Plus, it's mostly Dark element mobs which gives the White Beast spammers something new to chew on.

P.S. SEED Express does have Orcdillans - they're thankfully uncommon, though. Only ran into them once so far... annoying things, they are.
    =Smidge=