Default Possible Database Mistake

The item database here lists the board for 'Conic' as being an Area Drop for AMF Central Command. I haven't seen one drop yet, but PSUpedia lists it as an Area Drop for AMF Metrolinear Line. This would make sense (as Doric is an area drop for that area too).

Going by that, it seems more likely that Conic's board drops in SEED Express S2, but only in the AMF Metrolinear Line part.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

The area has been changed to Metro Linear. I haven't seen the Conic in shops yet, but figure it'll pop up sometime.

That would be exactly where it is 'supposed' to drop according to the PSU-Wiki (Japan). I made the availability change over there after seeing it listed in the PSUP area drop chart, but like Ryna I haven't seen any pop up either. It's a small part of the game right now, but with all the people running it it will probably show up soon if it's really there.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-H View Post
    That would be exactly where it is 'supposed' to drop according to the PSU-Wiki (Japan). I made the availability change over there after seeing it listed in the PSUP area drop chart, but like Ryna I haven't seen any pop up either.
    I talked to Ban today and he confirmed it is a Metro Linear drop on the JP version.