Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Yeah, I reckon they'll just rollback to yesterday before the server went down or something.

Unless they didn't make a backup since before the update. Oh my, what a delicious shitstorm that would be if they rolled back to Thursday night.
    That would suck xp

I think everyone wants some answers lol

Player data and room + related room data are stored differently it seems. So something must have happened to the 1 room server's save data.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    Yeah, I reckon they'll just rollback to yesterday before the server went down or something.

Unless they didn't make a backup since before the update. Oh my, what a delicious shitstorm that would be if they rolled back to Thursday night.
    Haha, I was waiting for someone to post this... What I was thinking. Just hope they were smart enough to backup yesterdays downtime. If they didn't then they might aswell throw in the Master Classes while the servers are down.

Oh God, Sunday TV sucks. I really don't want to turn to that while I wait. X_x
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Default -

I woke up early to get back on and now I see all this.
    Now I can`t stop thinking: " I love the smell of rollback in the morning"

( In all honesty I was a little worried for the balance of the universe when I saw our last update, glad to see everythings fine, Segas still the goofy comedy sidekick that screws everything up but we can`t help but laugh, even if our head still hurst from that board were just wacked with.)

I'd quit PSU if they rolled back to before anyone found anything and they undid the trades I did over those days... you don't normally find someone itching so bad for a kaos knight that they'll give you a milla for 50 mill... I don't think Sega's crazy enough to attempt to inspire their customers to bomb their HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Oh God, Sunday TV sucks. I really don't want to turn to that while I wait. X_x
    Theres always PSU offline mode :P

So keep PS2/PC down. Let's find out if the 360 is affected too. If not, let us play! Some of us work during the week and have weekends off (like students). This was the worst time. D:

Any word on the 360 side? Or is it F'd up as well?
    N1NJA STEVE
    Male CAST Gunmaster lvl 160