Default Lumirus Kaos Knight for trade

First off sorry about the red wall incident. I had plenty of offers but some crazy person had the cash on em and bought it from my shop within minutes.

Now the trade. Im interested in rattlesnake as always. I bought one with the money I made but traded it off for lots of force items. A black bull with good grinds is ok as well. I'm making an army of em to grind them. some armor with four slots a protranser can use around 20%. lightning and dark prefered at the moment. or 3 slots with no head slot. I really don't know which armors they would be. 2 slot armor with extra and arm would do if % at or above 25. not fire have one already. Also looking for nanopolymers, goldania's, and morbinias.

It's in a shop under the name of Girl Justice for 80 million. I doubt anyone would pay that much assuming they have that kind of cash. It should be safe this time. You may leave a message there as well. good luck and thank you for reading this long post.

ok it sold for 80 million. Seriously where do these people get the money. Thanks for all the pm's everyone and the interest.

If you are trying to trade an item, take it out of your shop. You could've put an LKK up for 99mil and someone would've bought it.

Congrats on the sale though ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIEstyle View Post
    If you are trying to trade an item, take it out of your shop. You could've put an LKK up for 99mil and someone would've bought it.

Congrats on the sale though ^_^
    Thanks and I'm sorry to offend anyone. I wanted items that were about 40 million. I accidently done so with cash to spare. Still trying to locate armor.