Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default So how ready are you really? (Master classes)

I see lots of threads with people saying "I'm ready for master classes", but are you really ready?

So far the only one I'm really ready for is Masterforce and the upgrade to Acrotecher.

All Techs (attack and support) except for two are at 40. The two that are not are Megiverse and Megistar.

For FighMaster I'm a bit behind on a few things.

Redda, Jabroga and Dugrega 40
    Tornado Break, Gravity Break 40
    Spinning Break 30
    Majarra, Daggas, Robado 40
    Spiral Dance 40
    Tornado Dance 18
    Absolute Dance 28
    Gravity Dance 1

I've been working on Absolute Dance to try to at least get it to 31, but I doubt I'll be able to finish while running GBR.

Gunmaster I am way behind on.

Barada Maga, Banga, Riga, Inga, Diga, Yoga, Megiga 40
    Barada Chamga 21
    Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Rising, and Dark Prism are 31
    Grav Prism is 5
    Mayalee Prism is 3
    Phantasm Prism is 21
    Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Grav, Rising, and Dark Shot are 37 (I don't know why I haven't finished them to 40 yet either)
    Mayalee Shot is 30
    Killer Shot is 33 and 35 (I have two copies of Killer shot that I alternate between.)
    Twin Burning, Freeze, Plasma, Grav, Rising, and Dark are 31
    Twin Mayalee is 27
    Twin Penetration is 2

So basically only the Shotguns are "ready". I can level the Rifles and Twins and Lasers the rest of the way as a Gunmaster so that isn't really a big problem, but I can't say that I couldn't do that as any other class so I don't really need to switch to gunmaster at this time.

With tomorrow being the last day before Master Classes, I can see myself going to MasterForce then to Acrotecher to get all of my skills (with the possible exception of Megiverse and Megistar) to 50 which means it will be a while before I'm really ready to do Fighmaster or Gunmaster.
    Last edited by desturel; Dec 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM.

I think one of these already exsist.
    As for me though, I'm not at all. Gives me more things to do then just spam Egg Thieves for a month =)

This thread makes me wonder that even if Master Classes DID come on time months ago or so how many people would not even be ready anyway, lol.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

on my ft most of my attack techs are 38+ and on my at all suport are 40 with most techs 21+, I prefer playing as a acrotecher so il be on him for the first few weeks

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I only plan to play GM seriously, so it's the one I've really prepared for.

In terms of GM, I got everything that's needed for the most part. I just need to get all my elemental lasers from 36-40. Other than that, I'm all set.

For FM, I have every melee PA at 31+, with some at 40. My gear however, is somewhat lacking to my standards. I'll still play it for fun I suppose.

For MF, again, somewhat lacking. I have all my techs at 31+, and semi decent okarods, pushans, and tesbras. I'll probably only mess with it for fun, or improve it in the future.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    This thread makes me wonder that even if Master Classes DID come on time months ago or so how many people would not even be ready anyway, lol.
    I think most people who say "I am ready for the master classes" just see that they have Shotguns Rifles and Twin handguns done. I see lots of gunners say they will never level up the laser cannons. The number of people you see with level 40 lasers are relatively small.

The same thing for fightmaster. You'll see Spiral Dance, Tornado Dance and Gravity Dance at 40, but Absolute Dance at 11 or so. Redda and Jabroga are capped on almost everyone who plays a fighter, but Dugrega "might" be 21. Majarra is 40, but Robado and Daggas are low level. Gravity Break is 40, but Spinning and Tornado are still level 1.

Even with me saying this, I never bothered to level Megiverse. I've had all of my other techs capped for at least a few months, but I haven't taken the time to finish Megiverse.

Sure your favorite skills, bullets and techs are ready, but the rest of the pallet is lacking. I'm sure with the skills I have right now I could play any of the Master classes and be competent, but I can't say that I'm really ready for the master class.
    Last edited by desturel; Dec 17, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

PA lvling wise, I'm pretty ready for my FM, I haven't got as much equipment as I want though (probably has something to do with needing 6 of every damn weapon type at a fairly decent percent...)

GM wise, her PA's are all over the place but she has much better equipment. Only lvl...7 GT though, so I need to work on that a bit more...

I'm still going to switch on Friday anyway, I doubt I'll be having TOO much trouble.

I'm ready for the switch in terms of things I actually NEED to be a GT (Weapons, Armour, Units and Job levels). Still need to level bullets though.
    God damn I hate the internet.

I still don't know why people equate "being ready for Master classes" with "having capped PAs." There's no PA level requirement to switch to Master classes. Plus, you'll actually level your PAs faster *after* you switch. The only things you need to be ready are a set of S-rank weapons and S-rank line shields (and the prerequisite class levels).

I guess I just don't understand why people are rushing to level PAs now when it's not necessary at all. Almost all my techs and bullets are 31+, and that's more than good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    I still don't know why people equate "being ready for Master classes" with "having capped PAs." There's no PA level requirement to switch to Master classes. Plus, you'll actually level your PAs faster *after* you switch. The only things you need to be ready are a set of S-rank weapons and S-rank line shields (and the prerequisite class levels).

I guess I just don't understand why people are rushing to level PAs now when it's not necessary at all. Almost all my techs and bullets are 31+, and that's more than good enough for me.
    I agree. I guess everyone wants to kick extreme ass right at the start =S

I hated playing Fighgunner so my double saber PA's are crap, but my swords are all 31+ and even all my spears are (gasp, not just majarra).

With bullets, I'm just trying to get my Cast to level 100 already so I can, ya know, do good missions...I have a few rifles at 30-ish though, and I'm working on my twin handguns while stuck in GT-mode...