Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As a side note, if you're running Photon Harvest for the first time you can get both Ethan's and Karen's in the same run.

But only if you meet the criteria to get Karen's card. Otherwise you just get Ethan's.
    Everyone gets connected.

Does this require the missions to be played on a specific difficulty?

Mission can be done on any rank - I did mine on C.

To score an S on Photon Harvesting 1, you must find all 90Kv of mushrooms, with at least 5 minutes to go. If you've met the requirements, you should get a choice - listen to the conversation, or fall asleep. Listen to the conversation. After that all plays out, finish the second part, with an S, and get Karen's Card.

Steve

ty, I'm on photon harvesting now. Still don't know where all the mushrooms are. Thanks for the warning about the time limit, I thought it was just the number of mushrooms collected.

need some opinions here guys.
    just spend the last 7 hours or so doing stupid story missions that i had already done. all so that i could get the sub plot to get karens card.
    however i didnt know about you having to pick stay awake on the last mission and thus, i didnt get it. i tried doing it again and the option didnt apear.
    does this mean that ill have to go through that whole sub plot again or is there like a check point where i can start from. if i have to go through 7 hours of fecking text againill go nuts!
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

If you have to go back and do one again, I think Ambition's end would be the one. However, since I missed on my second try, I just restarted at the trial in part I, S-ranked it, and got the option again, and got the card.

Otherwise, you might have to go back through and do them all again... I'll have them ready a rubber room in your area if that's the case...

Still, if you start photon harvesting again, and you get the short talk with Lumia about her father, you should be able to do it...

Steve

I'm so pissed i'm about to scream. I've started photon harvesting 8 times now. First was before doing the subplots to get ethan. Second was to find mushrooms, ended with 87Kg. third I found all the mushrooms, but ended with three minutes left. Fourth I ended with 4:30 on the clock. At this point I realized I was losing time to lag (I'm using FM with tornado dance/Jarbroga, but video lag is killing me) so I went and messed with me graphics. 5th run I lost at least a minute probably more to falling asleep. 6th and 7th and 8th I've had to quit in the second block for reasons outside of the game. I log in now that my parents are asleep, only to find the servers down.

I've already got Karen and Ethan's card on my 4 chars without failing...you must be doing something wrong dude.

Hell, i don't even use TD for movement

just remember this...30Kv can be collected on each block.

started back from ambitions end. got her card after about 2 hours =]. after that i had the urge to go get the only available npc i hadent yet got. tylor. tried to get this at least 5 times before and didnt get it. got it first time though this time so im happy.
    now i have all available cards at the moment.

karen - realy good. for me at least anyway. does some good damage and hits rather fast because of her weapon choice. also a rather smart npc. when ever shes been shock paralyzed she automaticly goed to her wand to reverser and heals when she need to.
    shes a rather nice looking character aswell :P
    only thing is because my character is based on the maidens looks. iv had people calling us twins in levels lol.
    i soooo wish i had actually called my character meiri or how ever you spell it
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2