Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RAAAGGEEEEE!!!!!

Anyways, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Stop acting like if you can make fun of level 1 master classes, that suddenly gives you a bigger dick.

But to serious business, FM will WHIP fortefighter's ass in a race, or just in general. Don't believe me, tell that to my party that did Egg Thieves in 6 minutes on S. Oh and we were all level 1-5 on our classes. Oh and the fact that I can solo Scarred Plantet in 10-12 mins. As a level 5 Fighmaster.

Oh and MF is great. Sure they don't have the buffs, but Ra- spells will only hit 4 targets on Fortetecher. On MF they hit 5. So while you kill the 4 eneimes in front of you, and then have to move on the to 1 left, the MF will already be in the other room. And the fact that they actually move faster is a plus too. Oh and this may come as a shocker to you, but past a Megistaride, buffs don't add much more.

GM is just great either way. They could use a grenade laucher though.

Anyways, now that I have disproven your "Master Classes" suck topic. Just remember that by the end of January, anyone who is master class now, will pretty much have it leveled to 20 by then. When that happens, watch as you go into parties and sub conscientiously get jealous at th1e fact that you can even stay close to keeping up. LOL

kthxbai
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Dec 22, 2008 at 01:25 PM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Course people have the right to play whatever they want really. Also, just because you dont think they appear good doesnt mean the class sint actually good. Everyone sviews are different. I should have known id see a topic about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalui89 View Post
    Course people have the right to play whatever they want really. Also, just because you dont think they appear good doesnt mean the class sint actually good. Everyone sviews are different. I should have known id see a topic about this.
    I agree that it's okay to have your own opinion or likes towards things, but to come out and start spouting nonsense about a class that is 4 days old is just plain retarded.

I wasnt bishin at u XD. It was more to do with the posters comments xP

Quote Originally Posted by Thalui89 View Post
    I wasnt bishin at u XD. It was more to do with the posters comments xP
    Oh no. I know :P

I was kinda /ranting a little. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    Master classes fucking suck!

ive been in more than one party today where its full of lvl 1 fighmasters who think theyre 'da sheit' who die every fucking mitune, and then proceed to insult the onl;y person doing any damage (i.e me, a fortefighter) for being a fortefighter, not to mentioon the fact that noone can even move anymore cause of the FUCKING lag caused by masterforces, whgo again, die every second cause they dont know what theyre fucking doing! then of course there no more acrotechers left anymore... i can heal myself better with a me / hp restore.

if your gonna try defend yourself, fuck you... Jabroga is fine but i can do just as much damage with twin claws, much quicker and more effectively, and still use jabroga if id ever want to use that crap. as for master force, the extra 10 level barely make a difference, and lvl40 buffs on fortetechers completely trounces any advantage youd get from slowing everyone down FUCKTARD!

lvl40 buffs on fortetechers R
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers E
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers T
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers A
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers R
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers D
    lvl40 buffs on fortetechers S

so far gunmaster is the only good thing to happen... except for it being completely overpowered from what i can tell... but gunners are so boring, ill let that one slide...

got anymore shit classes to ruin the whole online community with?

(copy-paste indeed)
    Please do let me know how the first part is any different from the forte classes.

Also, I think it's actually a good thing that the master classes don't render the forte classes entirely obsolete, seems like proper balancing for a change. Although, I haven't played with the master classes, I stopped playing some time back, I'm not entirely convinced it'd be worth my while to pick it back up.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    Please do let me know how the first part is any different from the forte classes.

Also, I think it's actually a good thing that the master classes don't render the forte classes entirely obsolete, seems like proper balancing for a change. Although, I haven't played with the master classes, I stopped playing some time back, I'm not entirely convinced it'd be worth my while to pick it back up.
    Thats the boring part.

In other words I would rather see a whole set of class followers cry and laugh at them about it. But we don't always get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    well tbh... i do feel something like that... but its so inactive around here i thought i might give you some stuff to laugh at... meh... amasing how fun it is to laugh at people... rather than to laugh with people right?

but my honest opinion is...

jabroga is annoying...
    fortetecher is much better than masterforce...
    slowdown is horrible... (and yes it does affect xbox quite badly)
    gunmaster is decent... (although i only had a fortegunner for a short time... before i got bored of it and made a protranser... but... gunmaster has all the good weapons except grenade lauchers... i dont see what there is to lose when you gain so much... but... that inexperience speaking )
    and i still prefer fortefighter...

mostly i hate how there is no more healers around... and how many parties are masters only... its such bs... and they take about 5 mins longer to finish stuff... (5 fighmasters and my ff on mother brain... that was funny xD good thing i bought moon atomisers...)
    Just how exactly are fortetechers 'better than master classes? Their uses have changed. Fortetecher is better at healing but master force is better at nuking. So rly neither is better- their just different.

I've had a mission with a 160/20 MF go consistently slower than it did with the same party makeup, but the MF switched out for a 120ish/15 GT.

Yeah MF is so uber and buffs aren't worth it lawl.

To be fair, the MF was one of those obnoxious ones with nothing but elemental rods, none of which has resta, and it was some annoying S2 event mission where we kind of needed Resta.

I tried FM for a while a few months back. Oh god, so boring. lawl majarramajarramarjarrajabrogajabrogajabrogamarjarr alulz, zzzz.

Oddly enough my FI had no trouble at all 'keeping up' with the supposedly godly master classes. Tag some stuff with the crossbow, smack some stuff with Gravity Strike...

Oh wow some stuff dies before you get there.

That uh. Happens with fortes and even hybrids if the players and their weapons DON'T SUCK.

blolol masterclasses so awesum. It's so cute. Really, it is. Awwww.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nai_Calus View Post
    I tried FM for a while a few months back. Oh god, so boring. lawl majarramajarramarjarrajabrogajabrogajabrogamarjarr alulz, zzzz.
    I thought I should quote this because it made me lol. <3