Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

im not even bothering with those till im 150/20 lmao. seed expess kicked my ass. badly. i wonder how rare armas really is? is it along the lines of serafi? just wondering how fast yall were clearing SP. i got it down to 15 min on a decient map...
    My Trade Thread
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152539
    A Mercenary can only go so far...When the threat is too great you call in the Order of the Cross
    Join the Cross
    So Lemme get this straight.....im supposed to give a shit?

I believe so except people haven't been spamming the mission that it drops from for the last 3/4 of a year.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

you kno you would think ppl would be at the expres more...but no they all just sit in parum east doing god knows what with thier private parts. the serafi drop rates werent that bad. i wish i could say that about lkk though 87 runs then i gave up lol
    My Trade Thread
    A Mercenary can only go so far...When the threat is too great you call in the Order of the Cross
    Join the Cross

Well I get a break from GBR spam on the morrow cause I want a dagger of serafi [b]. So off to desert goliath till I get FoI. Then snag 2-3 more people (depandant on who runs with me) and off to raep them rappies.

your allready looking at me arent u? ARENT U? well im tired of gbr im just spamming <with 30min runs yo cant even call it spam> seed express. ive been thinking how being gm is gonna effect my goliath runs now that KS is out of the question
    My Trade Thread
    Join the Cross

Psh, Kal will be KSing anyways cause I'M still wearing my skill / save unit. :P You keep your LKK while KSing. But we're derailing the topic here, we'll talk tomorrow :3
    (and yes I WAS lookin at you)

ok talk to you tomowwow. night i need ot get to work anyway. :B laters autumn and ill run wiht ya u just give the call lol
    My Trade Thread
    Join the Cross

I've seen 3 armas line boards drop (1 went to me) but still no LKK. (And my points go like this: SP-155, LB-140, SE-100, EB-80)
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by acier287 View Post
    sigh..boost dosent effect clear boxes. you would think after niu gbr ppl would understand that. but on topic just keep at it. or trade for it thier value is hovering around 60 mil cash..
    Good Chance I have been around longer than most of you being a day one register...I rarely took part in any of the first two GBR, so this is my first real one...so you can't expect everyone to know everything. I found people who had no idea why they were moving faster(they were masterclasses) and they were in the 20k register. But anyways, There are more then 2 weeks left, everyone just keep at it and eventually, it will drop...keep up the faith!!!!

I got my Kaos unit under the second Solo run on Lightning Beasts. =)

Then i decided to help hunting one for my RL buddy, we went and did Scarred Planet.
    First run...BOOM another one, which i gladly gave to my buddy.

After that, i haven´t stumbled upon another one for ages.
    Which doesn´t matter too much now anyway. X)
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0