Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How has nobody mentioned Saner yet? It increases your agility, making sure you pretty much always act before the enemy, and it makes you hard to hit. Couple it with Wren's Barrier and Deban/Warla/Blessing, and you're pretty much set for defences.

Have a buff Macro set up for the final boss, by the way. It dispels buffs fairly frequently and usually follows up with lots and lots of damage.
    It's always the quiet ones...

I forgot who Lasheic is... the only boss I had trouble was the satellite boss (and that guy with the sunglasses that follows you through the cave, but when you get to the top he transforms into a monster). :/

Lashiec's just a pain-in-the-@$$: period.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

Hmm... I'm confused. In the English version of PSI (I know we're talking about IV, but I haven't played that one all the way through) they refer to him as Lassic. So I'm guessing Lashiec was, at some point, unanimously agreed to be his English-translated, official name? Anyway, how do you pronounce that, La-sheek?

Well, it's a Sega from the late 80, beginning of the 90 we're talking about. Translation error are everywhere (See Noah->Lutz). They're the same guy, indeed translated differently because it was translated by other people I'm guessing. La-sheek is as good as anything when it comes to pronounciation. People will all understand who you're talking about. If you want to go by the Japanese name, here's what is told about it in the Compendium translation note about the pronounciation

La Shiec (Yes, the "s" is capitalized - it's "Ra Shiik" in kana, given the same way the last names of the PSIII crew are. While this probably could be romanized as "La Chic" or "La Sick" as well, I've followed in PSIV's footsteps, since its translations of previously-established places and figures are the most literal - if the most unfaithful to English naming conventions - of the series. La Shiec is actually his last name; his first is Reipard, if anyone's interested.)