Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Just a thought with humans and the master classes...

I'm not sure if DreXxiN has posted anything about this since it is his idea, but wouldn't it be grand if humans got bonuses to the master classes? I know that some people would cap one to get that bonus. I would! Yeah I know CASTS are still going to reign supreme for now, but this would defiently help out humans to be played at least.

I know this will probably never happen, but the idea is great though.

<4 my smart lovies~

I do agree that it's a good idea, but I think the nice thing about the master classes is that there really isn't an obvious "correct choice". Sure any race could play FF, for an example, but beasts get the upper hand with stat boosts.

I do think humans deserve something to aid in their game play (for the sake of discussion, going to go around the "humans are fine because they're balanced" thinking.) For now, my human will stay AT.

Maybe when AcroMaster comes out, they will have a boost to it!

-Just dreaming of nonsense now - )

My human is staying most hybrids also, which you'd think is the best choice for them, but it's really not in most cases sadly..That's why the Idea sprung.

I also had an idea that humans (like DND Rangers) would have proficiency in certain weapons that they could pick at level 20, and maybe every 40 levels after that that they'd really excel in using, or a brand that they'd excel in using (i.e. Kubara, Tenora, etc)

Thanks sweety =]
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

meh...Humans
    aren't Humans already labelled "Masters of none" on PSU? ;o

Honestly, I’d prefer the game if they removed all bonuses and just boosted human stats by 2% and Newman stats by 1.5%. There’s no need to add bonuses to anymore classes and there’s definitely no need to give humans more power. If you want to trade your ability to ever contemplate using attack techs for more power, just switch race.

And don’t get your hopes up on anymore class bonuses if the Master classes are any indication of the future.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

i think the best bonus with humans is to get something like a short atp,ata,def 200% boostage, like beasts, cept no transformation able to use weapons

that will definitely compensate XD
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

So, since human stats are currently balanced assuming that they get no special ability, what are you going to throw away for it? I mean, people always seem to assume “oh humans should just get a special ability, it’s not like they get bonuses on every class that doesn’t begin in Forte- or Master- and even bigger ones on the two Acros.”

If you want all of your stats to have a 3% or so drop or TP that’s indistinguishably higher than Beast, removal of all the non-Acro bonuses, and both the Acro bonuses reduced to the normal 3%, I don’t think anyone would have a real problem with that. I just don’t think anyone really wants to give Beast and Cast a relative buff for a human or Newman special ability.

To me, the real problem seems to be “I don’t like coming in third place as hunter in order to come in second as force and the only other option that can do reasonable damage with attack techs.” At that point, it doesn’t seem to be so much an issue in balance as that Cast and Beasts are best in the only stats you care about. At which I have to ask why aren’t you playing a Cast or Beast if you don’t care about having TP?

Before they go giving bonuses to stats, I'd prefer they rework some of their combat equations to make all of the stats somewhat equal in worth. When I made a human, being told it was a balance of stats, I had foolishly assumed that a balance of stats would be helpful, when in reality, a lopsided mess suffers no disadvantage so long as it's lopsided in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Before they go giving bonuses to stats, I'd prefer they rework some of their combat equations to make all of the stats somewhat equal in worth. When I made a human, being told it was a balance of stats, I had foolishly assumed that a balance of stats would be helpful, when in reality, a lopsided mess suffers no disadvantage so long as it's lopsided in the right direction.
    THIS.

When I thought I'd have decent magic defense, defense, evasion and such, and even more ATA than a beast.. I assumed I'd be a well rounded fighter, not that ATA didn't mean jack shit unless they were higher level than you and the only thing that mattered or that you should give a shit AT ALL about is the % on your armor.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz