Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

I make on average 9 mil - 24 mil a day. I buy alot to sell though..
    I think in a weeks time I make on average 20 mil take home (That's inbetween buying items, gifting newbs, buying iggs @ 16 right before they hit 3 mil >.< I thought it was a good idea...)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Oh and another thing ya'll can do it look for Dogma drops. I know I usually buy @ 500k anytime I see one!

Why you always looking poor though pwincess?

If you're making 25mill a day I would expect nothing but 50% weps on your char lol. But I never see any of this least the short times that ive seen ya xD

I'm not making fun or anything i'm just curious.

On topic though, you can make a lot of money fast if you get rare missions. I think I made about 120mill just by selling all of my rare missions during the ice event. Sell em for 1.5mill and bam! 7.5 in your pocket.

I wasn't so lucky during this new event though...I've only gotten ONE rare mission during thsi whole event...
    Last edited by dias_flac_0g; Apr 30, 2011 at 12:11 AM.

I said 20 mil take home(in a weeks time).. LOL And yeah...Since I only run solo missions, do you think i'd go out and get uh-mazin weapons? xD
    Also, mind you I don't play eveeeeeeeeeery day, but yeah - re-stocking my shop I always sell out

AND, let's get this right.. by not have %50 weps you look poor?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sorry if I love snowy claws Can you find me a 50% so I can buy it?

[and if you read, I said I buy alot to sell... I'm always out to make a profit, even if it's 100k]
    Last edited by Pwincess; Apr 30, 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: more info

Lol got it

Well you dont have to have all 50% weps, it's just your overall char, under lvled, weak weapons weak pa's etc etc. I have a set of 50% bearclaws but those are mine ^_^

Again, i'm not making fun or anything just something I noticed. So dont take it the wrong way.

Ya, I only play during events. Most of the time that i'm on i'm just afk. I will say one thing though, I have two chars only and two open slots (weird I know who doesnt have all 4 slots taken up? lol) they are both 180, but the thing is when I do play I get on to play not to mess around so that's why I have all the stuff I have. Also i've been on psu since launch if that helps

20mill is still a nice amount per week. I only make real money during events aswell. However like I said I dont mess around and i always end up making alot of it during these times so that's my trick to getting "rich" in a way.

Heh. Well seeing you think i'm underleveled obviously I haven't even played any.. ANY missions in the past 7 months other than B rank solo missions that are required for my farming. and I do get on to socalize more than anything else.
    Think about this: I work one day a week doing solo missions. Beyond that, I search shops for good prices. It obviously works for me

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

With this event you can easily make 20-30mil a day if not more.

I believe it !! I Just don't run missions xD I've been level 137 for.. ever!!
    Mwhahahahahahhahaha

But it's true. BETTER YET hold alot of the items that'll go back in price and make an amazing profit. I'm still thinking igg crowns will rebound. Maybe.. in a year