Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Default Phantasy Star Zero's story = Turn A Gundam

In Turn A Gundam there was a great conflict with people using mobile suits. Something happened and the human race was nearly wiped out and the mobile suits were buried. Several hundred years later a race of newtypes living on the moon decide to return to earth. The people already living on earth find buried mobile suits and reactivate them. Another war begins.

In Phantasy Star Zero there was a great conflict in the past. The human race was nearly wiped out and CASTs were randomly deactivated and left standing as statues in the battlefield. Several hundred years later a race of Newmans come down to earth from the moon. The CASTs are reactivated with no memory of the past. Another conflict is beginning.

Humans = Humans
    Mobile Suits = CASTs
    Newtype Moonrace = Newmans

Will Sarisa use Moonlight Butterfly? ROFL
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I don't know. But let me be the first to look up and point my finger shouting, "It's-It's a CAST!!!!"

(I know, I think that line is from a different Gundam series, but still hard to resist)

Don't feel bad about your thread crashing; people like interactive subjective stuff. ;/

This was actually an interesting thought, I didn't think of that. Haha.
    Didn't the newman lived on the moon too = moonrace? XDXDXD (oops, you already said that, my bad)
    There is some sort of a Harry in the game too... oh, that is too funny.